Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:47 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel’s face brightened more than it ever had for 100 years. He never was asked to tell a tale for no one liked or even trusted him. he was never asked to do anything for any one and Azrivel said, as you wish but unlike most stories mine is read from the middle. I was born by an elf mother and a human father. A cult of elf hating human’s tried to kill my mother and my father grabbed his sword and shield to protect her. He died with honor wile my mother had time to grab me and run strait to the mountains for our protection. Doing so she realized she was doomed and thought that maybe the elf, dragon, magic, and some god’s creator Adrithie could save me. She cursed me and put a ring nacelles made of silver string around my neck. She ran to fight them for me. She was a skillful mage but they were still able to kill her. They walked to find me and out of nowhere two dragons came to save me. In my teens I learned how to use all weapons with skill that none could imagine and I was able to use all types of magics with freedom and wits. Later I was walking into the forest to find a good spot to start my expand my new family’s borders and found a huge cave that was owned by a bear. Not any type of bear but a demon bear. While I was inside the cave I found my sword and a home that was big enough for armies of dragons. I used to have an inn that was burned to the ground by a gang that I hunted and destroyed. Now I now have hoard of gold, a home, a family, eternal life, magic powers, weapon skills and a magic weapon shop yet I am strangely still weaker than most think but that is a different story. I lost my fear after meeting destiny and time. Strange beings they are, seem to be always moving never still and they never talk or fight or anything unless there is a problem. And now here I am! Always hunted and never found, always dyeing but never die, yet my friends be few they are stronger than anyone could ever hope to have, And still the story continues.

Finally finishing his story Azrivel HAD to ask, you want to hear more stories? There is the one about my mother, and one about me fighting a god, I never been at a war before but I know that the demon bear isn't an easy kill. I also got one about how I met two titans named Time and Destiny.

Azrivel was excited to tell his stories and he never knew how fun they really are.

Then after hearing Ex's little story, Azrivel's eye was cought, oh realy? what titan do you serve for we are their gardions if you are just like me. you can't destroy an un timely death and you know that. but still you must atleast serve a titan.

Adrithie was even darker and more demonic than normal. instead of water blood poored down out of his armor, than I gues you will be more of the blood azrivel made off of others. Then Adrithie was nolonger spoke to stella and she could no longer speak to him.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella was suprised at how his mood changed. He was smiling and whatnot. She just smiled and nodded and cheesed and said nothing, her mind was drifting off. She listen to bits and pieces, but didn't really heard it. She decided if everyone thought she was a dumb bimbo who didn't know anything, she would acted like one and half-listen to what he was saying. She was not a princess anymore, just a woman with dark hair. She thought about the life she left behind, the parts of the story she did listen to remind her of that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 pm 
Matrix Operator

Quietly, Janus lowered his hand, closing the flap to his pouch full of powdered daylily leaf. "My apologies, sir," he said to Exxanderous. Returning back to his drink, the mage carefully signed and sealed the account of the lifestory of Stella before sliding the scroll into his pack, there to join several others.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
As Azrivel told his story Luthvien played Életh with all his considerable skill to complement the stories elements and help to draw out the imagery at the conclusion of his story Luthvien paused in his playing and said "Whichever story you feel is the most important to you i think would be best for the next story but before that i will tell my life's story because i can't ask for stories without telling my own" Luthvien pauses and begins to pluck a tune that seems to hint at a beginning and the potential to grow "My parents were different from the norm my father had a wanderlust and so he began to travel and chose to wear the form of an elf during his travels during this time he met my mother who also traveled but for an entirely different reason because you see she was daemonfaye half elf and half demon this race was created by corrupt elves who wished to advance their own power and then were cast aside after they proved to hard to control and so they were abhorred and cast out of wherever they went because of their distinctive features those of a tail, horns, scales, and red or violet eyes, my father being a dragon in disguise could see past the outside and to the inner beauty of my mother and thus he traveled with her and soon came to love her with all his heart and so they became lovers shortly after this my father revealed his true identity to her and they soon conceived me thus i grew up with a loving father and mother and spent my early years listening to my fathers beautiful voice and my love of music was born shortly after my 113 birthday my father was attacked by a rival dragon and was killed after that my mother grieved for a week and after that week she set out to kill the dragon that had taken him from her and she slew him but just before the killing blow she was struck a fatal blow and she had just enough strength to return home and died in my arms shortly after telling me he was avenged and she passed with smile on her face Luthvien finished his tale and song with a single mournful peal of music and a single tear sliding down his face

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:01 am 
Behetmoth

Stella grieved for half-ling. She felt bad for all the trouble he had been through. I am sorry to heard that she said to him.I know what's it's like to loss someone you cared about.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:03 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel said, I am sorry for your loss.

Turning to Janus azrivel said, what is your story seeing we said ours? seems only fair.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 am 
Behetmoth

Stella could senes hostile towards her. She was around longer enough to know when someone has something aganist her. This didn't hurted her, but she wanted to know Janus story. She wanted to know more about the one who didn't have hatrad towards her. Hopefully, no one would asked her more information about her banishment and what happen to her sweetheart. She crossed her fingers and leaned eagerly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm 
Master Old Dragon

"A lady as lovely as yourself should not allow worry to mar her beautiful features," a voice muttered close to her ear. When she turned, she found that somehow, a young man and his lady friend had managed to enter unnoticed and take up seats at the nearby tables. They even had drinks sitting before them, which meant that either they had brought their own, or they had seen Ex before sitting back to enjoy the atmosphere.

In truth, they were quite the sight. The young man who had spoken could not have stood more than six feet tall, and even from her position, she could see that his form was that of an athlete- slim, and lithe. Despite his smallish frame, she got the feeling that he could hold his own against any man in the room, save Ex- perhaps not terribly effectively, but he would at least last for a few minutes. It was something about that smile, the way those cat-like indigo colored eyes sparked... Looking into his face, one could see a thousand thoughts and memories etched into the youthful lines- hard decisions, battles, and a million carefree days of summer.

In contrast with his youthful appearance, the hair that fell into his eyes was as white as the strange, colonial-esque tunic that hung from his slender shoulders. He wore black breeches and riding boots, and a vest covered all, for the moment- his coat sat draped across the back of his seat. When he smiled at her, it was not with malice, or indeed, anything other than a friendly kindness.

"I'm Malachi, by the way," he said offering the girl a hand, "One of Ex's friends."

His companion did not add anything but sat, sipping her tea- spiked with an unknown alcohol. For all the comfort that Malachi exuded, this woman felt cold, and very distant. Her long black hair was done up in a large bun, though a few bangs broke free and fell into her face. Oddly, a pair of sunglasses hid her eyes from view, so that telling what she was thinking would have been impossible. Unlike Malachi's, her outfit was all black, starting with a pair of thigh-high black boots under an assymmetrical black skirt. The tunic on her upper half was a low v-cut with a high collar, serving to give her the look of an ethereal sorceress of some sort.

Malachi snorted at her derisively. "Don't mind her. Most around here call her Dalia... She'll lighten up one fo these days."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at the two and said, And when did you two got here.

Adrithie said to azrivel, be warned the man looked like he could handle a fight but than again you handled enough fights today.

Azrivel replyed, Indeed, but who said I am looking to fight. maybe they should have said hellows in respect of others. than again I wondor how they know Ex.

Azrivel walked to the two and said, where are my manners, I am azrivel.

OOC: you should make an Intro so ppl know you better.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 pm 
Legend of Old

A rare smile crossed the Guardian's canvas of expression as he noticed his friend and additional "associate" enter his establishment. Without a moment to spare, Exanderous approached the table that harbored his company. The guardian sprawled out his fingers and gently placed them on the table, and with a devilish smirk on his countenance the guardian furrowed his brow in jest.

"I am sorry Malachi, I have a policy about serving your kind here."

"And what kind would THAT be Exanderous?"

"You know... fairies..."

Exanderous allowed a small laugh to escape his person while placing his palm on Malachi's head, who was now playfully swinging to hit him. Due to his size and stature, Malachi could do nothing but hit the air around him. The reference was definitely a joke between the two warriors, but the other customers got some enjoyment out of the public display.

"I am not even wearing the jewelry today! Look! It is not here!"

"Fairy."

"IT WAS CEREMONIAL"

"... for fairies."

"I hate you so much."

Exanderous smirked, picked Malachi up, and calmly placed him on his right shoulder. The guardian quickly exchanged glances with Dalia and tilted his head formally to imply a greeting.

"It has been sometime Fate. Let me know if I can get you anything."

Exanderous stood quietly and waited a response from his "friend." It was apparent that they knew each other or perhaps shared a history, but to say their demeanor was formal would be selling the true atmosphere of the situation short. While he awaited a reply, Malachi was busy looking around from his perch with his legs dangling against the Guardian's chest.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm 
Master Old Dragon

OOC: That WAS my intro, hence the heavy descriptions, etc. That's usually what you do in an intro, you know? You INTRODUCE the character, what he or she looks like, and the general vibe they give off.

Malachi grinned and jumped from Exanderous' shoulder, extending a hand as he did so. Azrivel noticed that a series of silver rings glimmered in teh light, but one in particular caught his eye. It was a simple ring, merely a signet, nothing more, but it held the crest of the Order of the Lion's Heart- the highest order of warrior-monks under the Almighty. So this man HAD Seen his share of battles, and yet, somehow, retained a youthful, almost naive cheer about him. Without hesitation, he moved towards Azrivel and took his hand warmly. "The name's Malachi," he said before pulling out a chair for their guest. "And if you knew how far back we went with Ex here, you'd understand why we popped in as silently as we did. We've been coming here since the beginning, and belive you me, we've learned to stay OUT of the spotlight here," he laughed. It was strange that such confidence and wisdom seemed to carry in his young voice, but his laugh was as mirthful and carefree as one half his seeming age.

"My true name would be impossible for even the most scholarly among you, so you may call me Dalia... or Fate." the woman said, looking up from her tea-cup at Azrivel. He could not see her eyes, but she too, exuded a strange, ethereal air about her... A mixture of authority and sadness, a twirling spiral of hard and soft edges. Her appearance gave the impression of a woman of the world, but beneath her cynical, icy tone there was a hint of personality- one almost got the feeling it was her true self, begging to be let out. But that feeling quickly died down and away and she turned her gaze ever more on the newcomer. "And as for you, Azrivel, you needn't introduce yourself," she said simply, "Nor do you need to bore me with stories of your "feats of glory". Believe me, I know them... well."

Malachi simply smiled and shook his head, indicating that this was her typical mood, and not to be taken too seriously.

She quickly surveyed the room through the opaque, tinted glasses and her expression turned almost- dare I say- approving. "The Tavern has seemingly flourished in your absence, Guardian," she said simply. "It is good to see that your reputation preceded you enough to keep it open. T'would be a shame if folks lost their local gossip-nook." Beneath the edge of sarcasm, there lay a miniscule speck of blatant honesty, and those who knew her, knew that the she was included among the "folks" of whom she spoke so callously.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was not truely paying atention for there was a few silver rings but the one that cought his eye was one next to the ring with the crest of the order of lions ( sorry but azrivel douse not care for orders or human laws. he only cares about the other 500 kingdoms of dragons and their laws when it comes to orders. he also is atracted to VERY exspensive things). it was more beutifell that the rest of the rings. Azrivel felt as though it was calling to him. He swore it even called his name. in azrivel's head the ring was saying" Take me, I am beutifull and shiny, I belong to you yet I am on someone elses hand, Take me azrivel! TAKE ME!"

Azrivel tryed with all his power to resist even asking for the ring. he had pictures in his head with the ring on the top of his pile of gold. soon enough azrivel was wakened from his ring acoma by one thing and one thing only. it was when malchi said," Nor do you need to bore me with stories of your "feats of glory". Believe me, I know them... well."

How was that possable azrivel's life story in destiny's book was erased for being a gardion. was it a possability there are other destiny books? NO azrivel thought to himself. There is only one book and destiny has it. azrivel smiled and knew how to see if it was a possability.

hmm.. if you knew my story completely than tell me. how mainy have I killed in my life time. the blast aginst Daylic's army douse not count for I did not create it yet I was there.

OOC: hint: azrivel hates killing ppl so instead he knocks them out. one merder is known and that is daylic.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:29 pm 
Master Old Dragon

OOC: Actually, it was Fate that said it, but no worries.

The woman turned her attention back to him, and had they seen her eyes, she would have given him a doleful glance. As it was, she merely set down her tea-cup and stared at him, long and hard. In truth, she was debating whether or not to take him up on his request and answer his question. And indeed, she almost lowered herself enough to do so, but then she looked around. Dalia noted the many, many people here in the Tavern, and knew that if she read one's fortune- past or future- that it would only make them all want their fates foretold. And so, she fought the urge and instead opted to show him what she meant.

Why tell you, when I can show you?"

As she turned her attention back to him, she lowered her glasses veer so slightly and there were a coupld of uncomfortable glances her way. In the place of the whites and irises of hereyes, there was only black. Indeed, it was like staring into two voids. She made sure that she looked Azrivel in the eye, and he saw therein the answer to his own question. Playing across his vision like a movie-reel, he saw the innumerable battles, warriors, and fallen souls, and he saw each die by his own hand. The number kept tallying and kept riding until they reached the end, and the vision stopped.

"Little do you realize that this is but one plane of existence," Fate said simply. "Books destroyed in one may very well exist in another. No I do not have an actual book for you... yet. But rest assured that I know your works, just as well as I know the deeds of the lowliest, most short-lived peasant."

Malachi stood in shock. Though he had not seen all of the deeds play out per se, he knew what had transpired. In all the time that they had worked together, he had only seen Fate reveal the Passing Ages to a select few, and that was generally as punishment (it had the nasty tendency to cause the weaker minded to go insane). She usually never flaunted her power, instead dwelling as a human among mortals. This... something about this must have gotten to her- but then Fate was always up for a challenge.

Malachi turned first to Ex and then to Azrivel. "Well, mate," he chuckled, "I do believe that answeres your question."

OOC: For additional info on Dalia and Malachi see the OOC

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

(Wars? innumerable battles? fallen souls? I gave you the answer head on and Azrivel only killed once without being unconscious.)

Azrivel smiled and said, I only killed one and he died in this tavern for trying to kill friends. the others that died was his army and I have no memory of them for I was unconscious. the others never died but merely were knocked out from fighting me. I am not a killer but I am a fighter.

Azrivel then continued, I bet you two would be great friends with destiny and time. they are a little boring though. they are too busy to have fun these days.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:00 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Fate simply sniffed derisively and turned back to her tea. If there was one thing she did not like, it was being corrected- espeically in the presence of Exanderous, for some reason. She opted not to dignify his remark with an answer.

Malachi, however, nodded his agreement and took a sip of the wine before him. He knew what it was like to be that busy, though thankfully, he had been granted a small reprieve for a while- a chance to take it slow, at least for a while. "It gets difficult to keep track of friends when you have a lifetime of work staring you in the face," he chuckled. "Believe me, it's no easy task. I think the last time that I was home was... oh gosh, at least a couple hundred... Well, no I take that back, I stopped off at Celeste's to have her fix my sword. But I was off again in the matter of a few days." For the first time, a small hint of sadness overtook he "youth's" voice and he sat back, drink in hand as he mulled over his own thoughts.

Fate turned a keen eye to him and tilted her head. "But when were you last REALLY home?" she ventured.

The glimmer grew until it became almost tangible in Malachi's indigo eyes. "Not since the Cataclysm," he said softly before shaking his head and turning back to the company. "I'm sorry, you must forgive an old ranger his memories. Life goes on, we're all alive, and I'm here enjoying Ex's best wine with you fine people. Now let's just hope that I don't make a fool of myself before night's end!"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 pm 
Matrix Operator

Janus' pen was scribbling madly as he attempted to write all this down, pausing only to dip it back in the inkwell. In response to Azrivel's query, he merely grunted, "Nothing really interesting, else I'd being doing that."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Greeting i doubt you need my introduction to know who i am but i still like to be properly introduced my name is Luthvien Kawyn Naïlo and i am a traveling bard if you will" The man with silver scaled wings and tail and violet eyes tinged with silver said with a lute by his side that chimed its own greeting to the mysterious personasAnd this is my lute Életh we both would love to hear stories of your travels"

OOC: read below if you want more full description btw i don't think ex wants us to use ooc here

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:45 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella took a liking to Fate, she seem to be tough and spoke the truth. She got up and approach them and gave an intro. [color=#400000]My name is Stella, leviathan princess of Mu, well ex-princess. No last name, just Stella, like Cher or Elvis.
She turn to the youth.
[color=#400000]And I am not beauitful, I am curse. Don't ask me why I am curse, and you most likely know why I am.

Stella notice the odd feeling she got when she was around them, she hid the drancois around her neck with her hand. She respected them, but didn't trust them to much, mostly becasue the girl cut that windbag down to size. She was only sorry she didn't she something like that before instead of crying like a bimbo.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel said to Stella, you do know all you need to do is say your name and your hellos Stella, not say your favorite bands or anything like that.

Azrivel started to walk to his table and replied to Janus, pity, I actually thought you had a story to tell.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:26 pm 
Legend of Old

(As a reminder to those whom already know and instruction to those who are new, No OOC in the actual thread.

Parenthesis count if you are communicating to the player. Don't toy with me on this matter. I will kick you out.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Fate's eyes narrowed and she sat back, sipping on wine now- who knew from whence she had procured it? Without looking directly at him, she addressed Azrivel once more, beating Malachi to the punch. "For one who speaks so callously of unnecessary information, you certainly give a lot of it yourself, Azrivel," she said, contempt marring her smooth alto intonation. "I actually found it interesting to know her 'favorite bands' as you put it, though in reality,s he was merely using them as a point of reference, not really introducing them into conversation, per se. You seem to like the thought that you are the highest being here, but what you fail to realize, dear 'friend' is that you are far from perfect, and indeed as mortal as any one person here, save the Guardian, perhaps, and as such you are privy to your own flaws. On that note, I would suggest that from now on, you quit attempting to speak for everyone, and do so only for yourself. Contrary to what YOU may think, I was quite interested in her mentions."

The tirade was quiet, and calm. Her voice never rose above a conversational tone. And yet, many of the patrons there got the feeling from her authoritative tone that this matter was settled. Malachi walked over and took a seat next to Azrivel, hoping to assuage any tension before it blew up into something that would truly ruin the evening.

"Forgot to warn you... She's a little bit of a spit-fire," he said, shifting uneasily from one foot to another. "I've tried using divine light spells on her to calm her down, but it usually just backfires. Literally. The I wind up feeling high for about a day or so, not know why I'm so cheerful all of the sudden, but not really caring. You'll get used to it after a while, I promise," he chuckled. "After a while, she starts to grow on you."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:55 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel smiled, there is no tension but actually I am quite interested for she is so much like destiny. Or is that time I am thinking of. Hmmm... where was I? Oh yah! She must know that I give info of myself to help everyone understand that the things I do, I do because I care. But sadly every one douse not sees that these days. About the thing you said on trying to calm her did you try using destibine spell yet? I know Gods use it to calm thousands down and all you need to do is poison an inoce..... errr... forget I said anything.

Azrivel was happy because never had a truly decent conversation without fighting in over 40 years and now here he is. Azrivel is even gladder that he could have a few moments of rest before he is hunted again. Thousands wished for Azrivel’s head and only hundreds are his friends. For this Azrivel was happy yet sadly never talked to many ppl unless it was an important meeting with one of his friends? Azrivel continued, All I will say about you and her is that you both would be perfect friends with destiny and time. I am just glad I am here and to finally have some rest before I am to leave again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 am 
Legend of Old

As charming as ever, my dear Dalia," Exanderous muttered with a sigh. He placed his hand on her shoulder, which was a rare occurence to begin with due to the limited interaction the two figures share at all.

"I assume you have come to take a small break. Relax and do not tie down the evening with words laced with contempt and barked at my clientele. Have some more tea."

Exanderous poured his guest some tea and occupied the seat across from her. While reaching for a cup, he commented with a distant and deepening stare,

"On second thought, you were never the type to take breaks Fate. Did you miss me, or did you just come for the tea? I assume it was not just for idol chatter with the locals, though you have surprised me before."

Exanderous placed his cup now filled with piping hot tea to his nostriels and inhaled the scents of honey and steam. With a deep exhale, he smirked slightly awaiting the response of his guest.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 am 
Master Old Dragon

"A little from column A, a little from Column B." Fate's gaze was distant and faraway as she looked past Exanderous at her companion. Even from here, she could tell that he was telling some story, and somehow, he had managed to put everyone at ease- even Azrivel. Laughter floated towards the two, and the woman found herself nostalgically thinking back on him. Truth be told, Dalia never thought of anyone romantically, save one, and he was NOT Malachi. But still, she valued the young man's company, if for no other other reason than his sincerity and cheer. "I recently reviewed some information passed to me, I spent weeks doing so, actually, and it disturbed me, to say the least. I am taking a much-needed break to clear my mind and to contemplate my next mode of action." She paused to take a sip of her own tea before continuing, and when she did so, she realized the rare, soft edge in her tone. "What would you say, if I told you I came here to consult you on a matter?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:27 am 
Behetmoth

Stella was starting to like this Fate person more and more. She seem like a tough girl, like herself. She like the boy too, though he seem a little too happy for her taste. For one who supposely knows everything, he sure didn't have alot of knowledge about popluar culture. She thought to herself. Who's the slow one now? Who's the slow one now ? She continuned to think to herself. Did he think that everytime she open her mouth that he had to say something nasty? He would only scare he if she would to say something and something actually nice came out of his trap. These newcomers were very cool and yet sightly odd to her, but they were alright in her book. A deep burning had bubble in her chest suddenly, she had to find water fast. She tried to sneak off while everyone was busy, maybe no one will notice she was missing. Just slowly she tiptoe, burning and burning and nothing will cool her. She smiled at Malacih as if nothing was wrong, and kept walking. He was nice as far as hominds go. She wanted to sit down and speak with but the flames are licking her body., she just smiled and kept on walking to the bathroom, the kitchen or any where were she could soak, it was the only way to soothe the fire.Don't mind me anyone, I have to go to the go and uh, handle something right quick.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 59  Next