Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:17 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel and Ex argued over who was what and such. Azrivel said silently to Dalia, I now know what the situation is dire but you must answer me one question so I could help you. If you had to pick between me which know what to do to save his life or doing nothing so he may die without help what will you pick? She knew that no matter what, Azrivel is right this time. Yet the thing that worried Azrivel was if she would pick the right choice.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 am 
Legend of Old

Exanderous realized Azrivel was "mouthing off" standing tall as if he was some badass who even had the remote chance of standing toe to toe with the likes of the Guardian. Without a moment to spare, Exanderous decided to rectify the situation and make true to his word.

Exanderous was tired of Azrivel's cocky attitude. The Guardian decided to end it right then and there. He had killed for lesser acts of arrogance before, and he was not going to tolerate it in his own Tavern. Exanderous walked up to the boastful one in question and placed his palm on his chest.

"I told you if you persisted, then you were out. For your transgressions, you are banished from this place until I deem you worthy to grace our presence once more. Your outlandish arrogance has outlasted your welcome. You are no longer fit to enter my Tavern."

The air in the room grew still. A slight silhouette appeared around Exanderous that outlined his person with a faint, red glow. He had enough of Azrivel's disrespect, and he intended to make it known.

A resonating humming sound started to manifest while flickers of light crackled everywhere in the form of small little wisps of matter. All of the allocated particles started to converge around Azrivel, and with a small incantation, The Guardian channeled the energies into the palm of his hand. With a small grunt, Exanderous created a verticle and surprisingly large beam that covered a radius that was more than enough to swallow his target.

"Good bye, fool," Exanderous muttered as he cut the beam off from its power source. The dark circle in the floor made it apparent that Azrivel was taken else where.

"He will return when I see fit. Everyone: carry on."
(Azrivel, this is no joke. I will let you know when you can come back and post in the Tavern. As of right now, you are not allowed to. I will post in the OOC forum when you can come back. I will contact a Moderator if you choose to persist in posting without the go ahead.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am 
Master Old Dragon

Dalia sighed heavily, though it was not out of weariness, but relief. Exanderous had, as usual, taken action at precisely the right moment. A few more minutes, and Malachi surely would have found reason to inquire himself as to what was going on. And she truly did not want that. If he was to die, she would find a way to make it less... gruesome, hopefully. But she did not want him walking around until he kicked the bucket with that hanging over his head. It was wrong. Simply wrong. Tentatively, she reached out to Ex mentally and said simply, "Thank you, Guardian..." Without another word, she turned and headed upstairs to her room, drink in hand. She would be down later, but for the moment, she needed time to think- perhaps they would reconvene on teh matter later.

Malachi, meanwhile, had his attention turned to the situation at hand, away from Stella for a moment. After all was said and done, he turnede to her, his indigo eyes wide. "Well, that takes care of... whatever he did to piss him off." In all truth, he wondered what Azrivel had done, because both Exanderous and Fate looked ready to to strangle someone. He could feel the tension, and it disturbed him. For a moment he contemplated getting up and following Fate and glanced at Ex with a quizzical expression.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:14 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Wow i feel sorry for the guy but i guess he was prying to much" Luthvien said with a tinge of regret "Well i'm sure Ex will let him come back when he thinks best so for the meantime allow me to play sweet Életh to help ease the mood said he with the intention of getting people past that tense moment in the tavern and so picked up Életh and began to play his best repertoire of melodies that he normally reserved for only the most special of occasions but decided to do it because it was so tense a moment that he wanted everyone to relax and these melodies carried a magic all their own which would help alleviate the mood

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Grabs a large bottle of bourbon from behind the bar and two glasses of ice as Exx banished Azrivel from the tavern. He sat back down and poured some of the dark brown liquid into the two glasses, one for he and the other for Exx.
Ah nothing like the old fire and brimstone to the fear in the youngsters eh Exx?
He sipped his bourbon and sat back on the bar stool with a chuckle.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 am 
Behetmoth

Stella notice there was tension in the room, she watch Janus fiddle with the portion. Tell me, how do you about the portion? That it will quench my fire? She asked him. She now wasn't intrested into what happen to Azrivl, she had gain a new respect for Ex, the mystreious man had gain her respect in deed. Out of this respect she just smiled and nodded her head. He would definely know the answer to my question, one who knows everything. She thought to herself. If Janus didn't know the answer than Ex was her last hope. If what Luvithen was saying was truth than Ex would know the area better than anyone, he would know what happen to her prince, he would know. Malachi, She said placing her hand on his shoulder. Go and check on her to see if she is alright, I'll be right here. Go and comfronted her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 pm 
Matrix Operator

Janus, having finished with the hawthorn, began to carefully trim a few hairs off the rabbit's foot. "Behemoths," he said, choosing his words carefully. "A rather obscure race, one that goes to great lengths to hide their existence." Once he had twelve hairs, he began to twist them into a star shape. "Their kind has dwindled in this current Age; the remainder of their race is, as the bard noted, holed up in the Mountains of Rain and Night, several day's journey south of here. They were to be my next stop," he said wryly. "After this Tavern. As for that individual behemoth, I am afraid I can't say for certain that he is, indeed, with the rest of them. Even so, they should know where he's gone."
Motioning for Stella to tip her head back, he rested the fur star on her forehead and laid the root on her right shoulder. "I do not know with absolute certainty that this will work, but since I am only redirecting a portion of the spell instead of directly counteracting it, the wards previously erected should remain undisturbed. Now, I need you to remain still." Softly, he began to chant:
Da, un'wey, eyr vi,
Orvidi, da arn'un veriasi.
Da un'wey, eyr vi,
Da eyr ilgra si bor'dai anurvise."

With a wetted finger he drew a small circle on each cheek. The hawthorn root wilted and crumpled, and the fur star disappeared, leaving a momentary shadow behind that also faded away. Removing the root, he dropped it in a silver-lined box which he tucked away in his bag.

-Tucker Max

Last edited by Falconer on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella did as she was told and hold still.So, do you think any of them could wander down here? Stella couldn't walk such a long journy, not because she was lazy just becasue she was banish from that kingdom too. Their races have been at war and the marriage was suppose to settled it, but she put a ended to that. She ruin everything and now she is in exile. Maybe her prince went looking for her when he found out what happen, or maybe he was so hurted that being jilted me him feel discraced and force himself into exile. Or maybe she was giving herself too much credit, Janus was right, they were becoming extinct, it was because of the war. Malachi, go and check on Fate, we've got everything cover here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Malachi nodded, sure that she was now in good hands. But instead of heading for Fate's room, he instead headed to the bar. He had learned the hard way not to bother the woman when she was worked up. Dark matter holes- small though they were- had the tendency to appear when she was disturbed. Indeed, Fate was not one to cross on a good day, let alone when she was stressed, and he could almost physically feel the tension coming from her... No, it would be best to leave her be for the moment.

With a small smile, he came to rest at the bar, leaning on the counter. "Hey guys! Long time, Switch. How you been, man?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:36 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella sit still as the portion sunk into her flesh. Janus, the next time Sautarday rolls around, you might feel the effects like getting burns and a strong hot burning in your gut. You won't set on fire, but You might feel it and trust me this fire is nothing like the burns you felt before, it's a whole infero, and it will hurt as if you were in a vocalcone baking from the inside side out. Are you sure you want to take that risk?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:46 pm 
Legend of Old

After the small public display, Exanderous sat down with his old friend and brandished his glass in hand. With a hearty "CHEERS" and the sound of the glasses colliding together, the two toasted to their friendship and the conclusion of their absence from each other's company.

"So tell me friend, what has happened since we last parted ways on that cursed battlefield? At our last encounter, the last time I saw you was when you flanked the left side of Saracaras'es strong hold. I owe you for that. It gave me enough time to utilize the distraction and tare through the front gate. The rest as we say is history."

Exanderous swigged his Bourbon until the bottom of the glass was visible and its contents depleted. He sat the glass down and eagerly awaited the response of his battle buddy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"If you are banished as you say from both kingdoms i could become my full dragon form and try and find him surely they will allow another dragon into their midst" Luthvien said as he finished playing his songs

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm 
Behetmoth

That's nice Luthvien, honey, but... the bethmoths are a brutal race. They are brick houses they are mighty, mighty and just like it all hang out. They are monsters of huge portions and they don't socialzie with other dragons, that's why we(leviathans) are at war with them.

She was glad he was finished with the spell.

Thanks, Janus. I hope you do get burn by the side effects.

She was glad that he finished whatever he did, but surprisely her feet sting from it. She began to rubbed them and saw a tattoes on each one.The right one said "Elvis rest in peace", but the left was not suppose to have a tatto on it. It read "Beetlgueses."

What in the name of Oannes is this!? She exclaimed.
Beetlgueses!? How in the the treasure of Atlantis did that fool's name ended up here!?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:36 pm 

"Well I had to offer at least to try to help find your prince" Luthvien was disheartened to hear that he couldn't help Stella at least in that way but he would not give up on trying to help her as she was a friend"If that is the case then what if i were to fly over their territory and found the place where they lived for you" then turning to Janus he asked "Do you know of any other creatures that they allow into their midst for if they do i might be able to shapeshift into one and if not i might find someone who is of that race who would be willing to go"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella thought Luthvien was very sweet, but the tatto on her foot was stringging her very much.

Thank you, Luthvien. How did Beetlguese's name ended on my foot is what is really preplexing me now.

It strung and made a sizzling when she tried to rubbed it out with water.

Trident, why won't this thing come off!? Where did this come from!?

The water sizzled as it touch the tatto, it was burning a hole in her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 am 
Matrix Operator

"Human mages endure a lot of pain for their magic," Janus replied. "A little more won't matter." When he saw the Betelgeuse mark appear, he said sharply, "Don't touch that!" Kneeling, the young mage examined the mark carefully. Reaching into his satchel, he withdrew a dagger with a shimmery silver blade and carefully rested the flat of the blade on it, counting softly to ten before removing the silver edge and feeling it. "No inherent heat emission... no adverse reaction to silver... this is probably a side effect of the spell. I did take it from the Book of Orion. I recommend binding it with cotton cloth for now, it might go away on its own."
Standing, he put away the dagger. In response to Luthvien's question, he said, "Behemoths are not creatures of magic, but they can detect most basic shapeshifting spells. I would say, try something simple that you can devote attention to detail with."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:23 pm 

"That still brings us to the question of what intelligent creatures that they allow into their midst besides themselves because i doubt i could impersonate a Behemoth without a working knowledge of their customs and i do not know if they are proliferate enough that they don't know everyone of their race" Luthvien says while absent-mindedly stroking the strings of his lute "Still i feel confident enough that i might be able to pull off a shapeshift around them as long as i pay careful attention to look exactly as i should"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Well, they ignore the elves... humans too. I think the dwarves still have a working relationship with them."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:12 pm 

"The dwarves huh well that might be a tad difficult but not a hopeless endeavor" Luthvien then turns to Stella and says "See i should have no problem at all after a few days of studying dwarven structure and what better way than visiting the dwarves themselves then i can try to talk to them about your prince"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm 
Legend of Old

While enjoying the company of an old friend, Exanderous glanced around his tavern to see how the characters were interacting with each other. It was a small relief to him knowing that tempers were slate and conversation was buzzing. That meant he was doing his job properly. Perhaps that little public display was all that was needed to set things right in his humble abode.

"Switchblade my friend, you must tell me where you have been all this time."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:28 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella was glad that her friends were trying to help her.

Jauns, what does the spell have to do with Beetleguese?

She looked at her tatto saying "Elvis rest in peace", and showed it to him.

I got this one when I was at Mephis. Oh, the moral world is so exciting and I wish I could you see guys Graceland. It's the most oddest place I've been too. Luthvien, I would love to take you one day for all your kindness. My lover once took me there on a visted to the human world and it was sooooooo coooooool!

She looked at her feet.

They are odd creatures, humans are very odd. Are you sure you are ready to take that firepower, this burn is not like any pain you felt before, Jauns, honey. This kind of flames was meet for Leviathans to take only, no other dragons could take it expect the mountain dragons.

Stella was glad that she could talk without anyone getting smart or sassy. She enjoyed the comapany they gave her. And she now knew that Ex was the king of this castle and she and the others were to do as he said or their being sing the "Jailhouse rock".

Last edited by raptor on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm 

"Thank you Stella i would love to go with you to Graceland but first i would like to see you and your prince together again" Luthvien said with a firm nod and a broad smile on his face.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 pm 
Matrix Operator

"I got the basis for that spell from the Spellbook of Orion. A collection of powerful magics used to alter existing spells, but I'm afraid without extensive preparation some side effects result, including random names from the Spellbook appearing on the subject for a short while. Betelgeuse is the name of a chapter in the book, you see. Non-magic users know him as the brightest star in Orion's constellation."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella smiled disappear quickly.

And it is also the name of my ex-boyfriend.You know the one I won't be quite talking about.

The one you got us both banish for? a voice said.

Stella turn around and saw a brown-haired woman with octopus tentacles standing behind her.

Shelly! She squeaked and embrace her old friend.

Shelly hugged her back and then went over to Ex.

Exuse me, she said.

But I just wanted to thank you for putting up with our(sea creatures) princess, we really apperciated it.

Stella went on to talk about who Beetlguses was.

He was the wizard I fall in love with and spurnned my prince for, it's just I did know he was a wizard when I fell for him. Shelly was my gurdian, she was to watch over me when my father was busy, and when I got banish she got banish too for my mistake.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:04 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Ah." Janus blinked. "That could also be the explanation." He bowed to Shelly. "May the sea flow gently beneath you, Inhabitant of the Sea."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 59  Next