Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:56 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:45 am 
Behetmoth

Meanwhile Stella had disappear, Shelly knew that whatever she was she was laughing at Azrivel supposely "Moving her". She didn't cared what kind of magic that stupid fool did, it was all a game to her and when she left Shelly could see a smile on her face and she said to Shelly telepathy:

He's such a joke, he actally thought he hurt or scare me, what a stupid fool, he such a windbag. I'll be back girl, I have something I need to take care of. Oh, my gosh that was so sad it was funny. Windbag. No wonder everyone doesn't take him seriously. You just stay here, girl. My stomach is starting to hurt from all this laughing from that fool.

She spoke those words three hours ago, wonder where she could be now. Shelly thought to herself.

She didn't really explain where she was going, she was just laughing to hard to say.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 am 
Legend of Old

Exanderous held his tongue in silence for some time while the Tavern was bustling with life. He was glad to see his Tavern filled with productive and interesting characters that this life had to offer. The guardian raised his feet on an adjacent table and elevated them. While crossing his arms, Exanderous let out a small sigh and eased his tense shoulders. Relaxation was not a familiar element to the Guardian, but he had recently been practicing the postures and themes to give it a try.

His sharp eyes exchanged glances with the particles on the ceiling. His gaze was set at no one in particular, but everyone could feel his presence. His attention was dispersed in many directions, though his influence was still acute in the center to his person. As prestigious as the Guardian was, he was still approachable. Moments like this added to his charm without severing his slightly intimidating aura. Exanderous patted the hilt of his blade resting at his side and turned to his associate and friend, Fate.

"Life is good Faith. We must enjoy each other's company while we can. Who is to say this time of peace will last."

Exanderous equipped a devilish smirk and brandished his sarcastic wit. "I would say you, but that would take out all of the fun from this conversation, now wouldn't it?" he said.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am 
Behetmoth

Shelly notice Ex and approached him.

Excuse me, but I have to know, are you the owner of this place? I didn't get a chance to introdunce myself, I am Shelly-former kraken, and now sea-nymph(from the waist up). I am a friend of Stella, from what she tells me you know everything about everyone and well, everything.

Shelly turned her tentacles into human legs (2).

Sorry about, I know the tentacles can be kind of werid to surface dwellers.

She waited for his response, nearly falling over her new human legs.

Everyone was looking at Shelly's transformation.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

The room felt like a spirit was watching everyone but it was obviously Ex. The Taverns cold but friendly feeling room made it hard to be upset about anything.

Azrivel looked at Shelly and said to both her and himself, I don't really believe anyone could know everyone unless they are either a god or titan. If Ex knew everyone then there would be no point in introducing ourselves and telling grate stories to him. However there are spells that lets one instantly know full history of another after the introduction and flash back spells but I don't believe Ex would do such things without at least letting one know for it is rude. With that said, Ex could know a lot of people but not everyone without never ending headaches. Trust me I tried, and it hurts like hell, I kind of forgot about a lot of important people and had a slight memory loss that day.

Adrithie said, You know you could have just said that you think it is nearly impossible to do instead of saying a full detailed explanation on what you think? It would have saved you a lot of trouble and would have been a lot more easy to say.

Azrivel smiled and said, oh... I guess I could have done that....Yah....

Noticing Janus was trying to use telepathy spell Azrivel got up and walked towards Janus table and said, So... How you doing with the telepathy spell? You know I could just give you this and you would be able to speak telepathically with ease. But then again it might have....err.... slight side effects, or not. Never been tested or used before. In Azrivel's hand was a pinkish blackish potion that was more than likely a telepathy potion.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly wasn't paying much attendtion, she was too busy tripping over her new legs human legs. She was not use to walking on 2 not eight. She waited for his answer, but was nervous.

Look are you mad about the gold the thing? Or is it the Elvis thing?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:16 pm 
Legend of Old

Exanderous tilted his head slightly and set his gaze upon Shelly. His eyes were distant and piercing, but they resonated a sense of empathy and understanding within her soul. He did not seem even the slightest bit of disturbed at Shelly's appearance even before the transformation. Her awkward attempts to retain her balance with her foreign anatomy caused a smirk to appear on the Guardian's person.

"I am not mad m'lady. The only trespass you have committed was one of familiarity," he said. "You do not have to pay for entrance into MY tavern my dear. Monetary value or gain is not something I register as a priority here. Welcome to my Tavern."

The Guardian wrapped his palm around his favorite mug and lifted it to his lips. Sipping its contents, the Guardian raised his brow slightly to maintain eye contact with his guest.

Last edited by Exanderous on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:41 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
At that moment a giant fireball appeared above everyones heads and then faded as a man with a dragon wing came plummeting down and then disappeared in a random gust of wind. A second later a pale man dressed in black leather jacket and a pair of black jeans with blazing red eyes ran through the door. "Shoot the guy ported again," the man said to a black and brown wolf with red ears that had followed him in. "You see if he can be tracked i will stay here in case he comes back."

The wolf nodded and bounded out the door. "Demention jumping should not be done that often" the man said taking the seat where a shadow dragon had sat long ago

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel only looked at The man and said to himself then the man, Ahh... teliportation, Funnest form of magic out of all of them. Oh yah... Introductions, I am Azrivel, Who might you be? Also who are you hunting and why are you hunting him?

Adrithie said to Azrivel, Don't be too trusting Azrivel. some day it will be your death for over trusting someone.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"Ah yes i suppose since i am stuck in this reality for a bit i should introduce myself to the locals." Said the man to himself. Standing up and extending his hand the man continued "I am Jarrick the only vampire to be part of the organization that i am honored to be in." "As to your other question it is not so much hunting as chasing. Despite the wings he was originally human due to some advanced magic on his parents' part he is actually a odd mixture of griffin and dragon that my demention call draffins. Back to topic however he had no magic until this guy who is in charge of keeping human niave about magic hit him with a spell that unlocked his two elements which in itself is unusual for most life forms. So when his magic was unlocked we started to train him, with teleportation first since moving through your element is the simplest thing in our dimension"

Turning towards the bar man he inquired "do you have any blood? the more carnivorous the creature the better"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 am 
Behetmoth

By now Shelly transformation was over rided by the curse and grew her tentacles back.
Gleez, She yelped.

That is like walking on bony toothpicks, I never understand verbrate creatures. How do they do that this? Moving with all this bones.

Afterwards she notice the stranger and walked up to the bar.

Um, I have some blood, it's great white shark, I hope that would do.

Kraken were curious by nature, it was something she couldn't help it. Stella would killed her if she knew what she was talking to funny characters.

She had shells in her hair and eyes of aquamarine, her body turn orange with curiousity.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Looking down Azrivel was messing with some strange necklace and 2 gems (Fire Ruby and Topaz of Light) to make enchantments.Sorry to say it but I am not even close of being a local. My home in another realm and well.... I got into this realm on accident because of my portal. So now here I am. Pleaser to meet you Jarrick

After taking another look at Jarrick Azrivel though he seen a familiar face and said, I think I seen you be for though. Have you ever been at my shop be for or were we fighting one another until a demon showed up.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly offer the stranger her shark blood.

You can take it, I just want the organs.

Shelly's mind went off to where Stella might be, she took out a picture of her to show him.

This is my sister(close friend), Stella. She's alittle wet behind the ears, but I love her anywhere. Not love in a werid way, but you know what I mean. Do you want some more blood? I have lots and lots.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:04 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Jarrick turned to shelly and stated "Sorry i am oddly allergic to water based creatures so that shark blood is not for me." He then turned towards Azrivel and stated "I am not exactly native myself the portal i used was intentional though." Then spotting the ruby and topaz in the man's hand Jarrick's jaw drops and immediately asks "How long have you had those and where did you get them?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly notice him freaking out.

Are you okay? You look pale, well, paler.

She saw the jewels in his hands. She was enticed by them, kraken nature, her eyes sparkle.

Oh, baby, dark magic!

She could hear Stella's voice in her head.
"Don't even think about,girl. He's trouble, he'll get you into trouble.

She pay no heed to the warning and looked on. That nature of hers couldn't be eased by any spell, octpus were naturely sneaky, naturely slimy, and naturely intelligent.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Trying to fit the gems into the necklace Azrivel said, do you mean elemental gems? I found them, Quite easy to do once you know how. Just got to look for places with runes and you will find a couple different types of enchantment gems. Actuary the runes are also enchantments but a bit weaker than the gems. Why, Are they hard to find where you're from?

After a few tries Azrivel finally placed the gems into the necklace successfully. Then Noticing that Shelly was staring at The gems Azrivel said, You want to look at it before my apprentice comes to pick up the enchantment.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

As a matter of fact they are those two gems can not be found naturally but through an advanced ritual that strips you down to a human. It is actually the reason that the one human you saw has magic, his parents gave them to him as they died. Hence a dragon and a griffin producing a human instead of a draffin.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:30 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Luthvien had been idly playing Életh his intelligent lute when he heard Jarrick's comment on draffins "You mean sort of like how I am Half-Daemonfaye(which is a cross between a demon and elf) and Half Silver Dragon"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"Yes" stated jarrick answering the question "except in my reality you would be called a silver draemonfaye."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Ah sounds like fun can the ones in your reality shapeshift as well" The violet eyed tinged with silver around the edges "silver draemonfaye" asked while shifting into his natural form with silver scaled wings tail and spikes protruding from his forearms "I prefer this form although most people don't trust me in this form present company excluded" He said with a glance at all the companions he had made in the tavern who actually liked him in his true form

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:51 am 
hufflepuff head of house

"Not naturally sadly. We of the magical community have found a happy median between technology and magic. though the humans do not realise it we walk among them regularly. The belt i currenly have on would allow me to shapeshift with the smallest thought." Replied the vampire. Asn as if to prove a point he pulled out his fadora and maid his traditional haircut that reminded people of the beatles grow back out before placing it on his head

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 am 

"Very cool belt and sounds like an interesting place to visit might like to tag along for the ride back for a while i could probably teleport myself but i would probably get lost if i didn't have a guide the first time there"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 am 
hufflepuff head of house

"Sorry but your presence would be the opposite of welcomed with opened arms we are only allowed here because the newby got us here by mistake. If i were to bring you back i would become an even bigger outlaw then someone who moves against the seven"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:40 am 

"Ah oh well i might visit on my own sometime when if I feel like wandering dimensions, its actually a fairly common pastime for dragons of this world" Luthvien said with a smile on his face"Haven't quite gotten the hang of it quite yet so no worries on me visiting anytime soon"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 am 
Behetmoth

Shelly just looked at the gems. She knew Stella would showed up at anytime, but kraken nature is something so couldn't control.

She got up to touch them, just as a woman with blonde hair showed up.

The woman didn't speak, just sat down next to Luthvien, that's when Stella took off her wig.

Shelly upon seeing her friend, pulled away from the gems and appoach her.

This time Stella wasn't crying, see had a serious glance on her face, and gave Luthvien, and Janus, and Shelly her classic smile. She looked different and had changed alot since her absence.

Hello,Luthvien,Shelly, She looked over at the bar at the stranger.

Hello there, Sir.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:49 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Acting like nothing ever happened Azrivel said, Hi Stella. you feeling better? not getting a reply Azrivel turned to Jarrick and said, I think you were talking about soul gems not elemental gems. Difference is that elemental gems are naturally made on a planet and soul gems are made by rituals that causes some one's soul to be sucked into the gem. Soul gems are fore for spell enchantments like creating a fire ball out of a blade or some such. Pulling out a gem that has purple blue and green rock look on it.

Here comes you apprentice Azrivel. Said Adrithie.

Right after a second After Azrivel held out the enchanted necklace a little girl around the age of 7-8 appeared and took the necklace than disappeared again.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next