Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:02 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella gave him a stern glance, then smiled a half-smiled.

TCB (taking care of business) man, TCB.

She showed Shelly and Luthvien the enaggement ring on her finger.

You're never gonna guess what happen to me.

A handson young hero walk thorough the door, he gave Stella a kiss on the mouth.

I'll see you later, baby. She said to him, you could tell that he wasn't much of a talker.

I want to stay here a while, we are on the run from Johnny law.

He winked at her and left the room.

She looked at the stranger again.

So who's this in the 68'Elvis comeback leather?

Shelly rolled her eyes, hoping Stella didn't insult him. Her speices were known to do that.

Forgive her, Sir. She said excusing her princess.

She's not use to talking with land dwellers. Her people skills are not that good, Sir. Please don't kill.

Stella showed no expressions, she just smiled at the stranger.

I know it sounds werid, but that's a compliantment where I come from sir, sorry if I offend you.

She turned to Luthvien.

So what did I miss here?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:03 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Its great to see you nothing much has happened here except this guy over here appeared and is looking for someone"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella sighed.

Yeah, I know how that feels, me and my man have been on the run after we got hitched. He's some kind of out law, Sol's been running around in human form looking for me and doing all kind of freaky stuff with a bunch of land dragons/griffen hybrids or something like. He was just about to sing the jailhouse rock on our wedding day.

Stella didn't notice the new guy taking interest in what she was saying.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"Who is this man whose name comes from the sun. He must be powerful for draffins to even think about working with him, they are not usually social beings" stated Jarrick lifting his nose to see if he smell them at all

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:32 pm 
Behetmoth

He's my husband and prince of the bethemoths. These creatures you speak of help him change into human form to find me.

She gave him a picture of her beloved, now in the shape of a handson warrior with eyes the same color as Elvis's.

And yes, he is powerful.

She blushed.

I love that fool so. He's very likible. They accepted him as their own. Now we're both on the run.

When see saw them sniffing around, she stopped talking, fearing that she got her husband into trouble, and they just got married.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"what creatures constitue those that are chasing your husband for it is the law of my demention that, if you find yourself in another demention with others from your own you are required to help those that share the breed of all people of your own demention." Stated jarrick while continueing to sniff the air.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Looking at Jarrick Azrivel stated, Law only exists to those that wish to follow it. And where I come from mixing any other race with dragons is a sick and twisted mix that is punishable by death to the whole family.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:51 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"death!?" jarick stated in an exasperated voice "to the whole family, well that is the way of some tribes from my dimention, that is the reason the parents of the young one ran off and gave up there magic. I always thought it was a bit harsh, death for the crime of live, interesting. However for most it is as natural as combining a dragon, an elf, and a demon which is what we have with our friend here." finished jarrick gesturing towards luthvien

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:13 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Jarrick and said, I already know what Luthvien is and even though I find it as a terrible curse to be such. Not my realm, not my problem, However I promised to keep him secret for his own good and I don't break my promises. though yes it might seem harsh but it is a strict law for dragons in my realm and if any one breaks that law, Weeellll..... imagine hundreds of thousands of armies of dragons sent to kill a small family of sevellathes. That is how serious it is where I'm from.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"That is what i am saying it is overkill for an army of dragons to kill a family just because one of them fell in love." retorted jarrick

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Jarrick and said, You might not understand. You see Dragons where I come from take too much pride about being what they are. They have a lot of power but like I said they over pride themselves to the point that it is worth "over killing" to kill a dragon that has disgraced the whole race.

After a few seconds of silence Azrivel said to everyone , You guys want me to make any enchantments? I got all the material and I have a log of ever weapon and design if any one likes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:44 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Yeah it is good i am not from his world but this tavern seems to draw people here even when they are not from the same world like yourself for instance or me"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella crossed her legs.

All I know is that these creatures helped my husband find me and that he and I are on the run from my step-mother and her gurads. Sol is pure breed bethemoth and I leviathan. I don't know what you would call our children. We're out on the run from johnny law. The drafffins felt pity and respect for Sol, so they decided to help him.

She looked at her silver wedding band.

I don't know what he's doing now, probaly ralling a resistance among his race. We'll need all the help we can get, Sol is very powerful and very strong-minded. His race is one of the most ancient, he's doesn't need any weapons, he's not superhuman(cause there is no such thing), but he doesn't need any.

Stella thoughts went to her husband.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:53 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at Stella and said, I wouldn't say the MOST ancient race of dragons but I will say your races are the most hard to find.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 am 
Behetmoth

Stella was ingroning him, his words didn't not matter to her. She was worryed about her husband, the one that did matter. She turned to the vampire.

Are these creatures my husband got involed with dangerous? I know they respect him, but could they get him into deeper trouble than he's already been?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:42 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"In most realities they are, at least that is what the people who studys realities believe. However it appears that the ones hear are more proggressed on the evolutionary scale if they arecapable of taking sides. Usually they are rather savage and remind humans of rhinoson how territorial they are, but as i said the ones of your reality might be more advanced then the ones of my reality" Jarrick respond trying his hardest to show that there was no way for hi m to be certain while stll reashuring the worried woman

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:42 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly didn't say anything, she just looked at the Stella's wedding band.

Stella kept thinking about her sweetie.

Sol will be alright I hope, he'll be alright. She said lying to herself.

She didn't understand him sometimes, how he was so quite and so powerful at the same time as oppose to her being loud and out-going.

My husband, prince and outlaw. Kind of kooky, huh?

Shelly turned to the vampire.

So, how long do you plan on staying here in this dimeson? she said trying to hided that she was upset about her friend getting married without telling her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

.Due to Stella's rudeness Azrivel just said, soo.. I take it you actually mean what you said about me in telepathy Stella. don't be shocked on how I know, you couldn't connect to Shelly's mind only so instead you targeted the whole tavern to speak telepathically to Shelly. Every one heard everything. I know moving you aside like that was a bit uncalled for. I am not one to take any offence or grudges on such actions. I am sorry if what I did offended you.

OOC: draca I am actually trying to make my char be nice to yours and it has been VERY hard sue to you disrespecting him without a first reaction. If you want our chars to keep peace in the tavern lighten Stella a bit. I don't want to screw up the tavern over our chars not getting along. I am not one to hold up gauges over past actions and you shouldn't either. It is time to let go of past and let our char's be friends draca.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella narrow her eyes at him. Shelly had enough with her stubborness, and wacked her in the back of her head with one of her tentacles.

Shelly:(home lanaguage)Be nice, Estella. This is not how a future queen should acted, what would Tanin(Stella's father) think of you behaving like this?

Stella knew deep down her sister was right and smiled her classic smiled.

And I'm sorry if I offended you, She said shaking his hand.

It ain'n nothing but a thing,bro, nothing but a thing.

on normal circumstance she wouldn't forgive, but she knew that would be what Tanin(her father) would want.

I'm just alittle sore about the old man(father) dying and now my old man(husband) is on the run.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:12 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Turning towards shelly jarrick replied "i have no idea how long the search for that stubborn drafan (Human draffin) will take, and i am stuck here till he is found or he flips dementions again.'

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella became curious about these creatures.

Tell me about the being that you're chasing,Sir.My father had spoke of such things, about dragon hybrids and etc, but I was young and didn't belive him.

Shelly began to start combing her long golden hair.

Shelly:I can't belive you didn't let me know you were alright, and gotten hitch. What's next? You have a or two bun in the oven?

Stella payed no heed to Shelly, she was no way in any mood to pick a fight with anyone, Shelly went on and on scorning her in their native tonuge under her breath.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Look at the man that had the light topaz Jarrick asks "Can i borrow the light topaz, it is imposible to give a good image with darkness?" After the topaz had been handed over Jarrick consintrated on the image of the man he called his friend and bending the ligh around a candle to get a miniature image.

After about forty-five minutes a male human stood on the table in miniature form. The drafan, for he had wings that had the birs shape but the dragon texture, had long blonde hair and was wearing a robe. The robe was white with red shoulder pads that were doubled up,and red cuffs as well.

Turning towards stella he stated "That my good lady is the drafan i am currently chasing, he is a good man and the seven are slightly worried about him as one of their minnions killed his parents which is what caused him to gain his magic."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:59 am 
Behetmoth

Shelly knew the face of the man looked familiar.

Hey, that kind of looks like that guy that asked me out on my way over here.

The room got quite and everyone stared at her.

You have seen this man before? Stella asked getting more worried.

Yeah, he thought I was cute, and asked for my number, but I said no way man, and he ran off somewhere.I think he's still around, some where.

Shelly still combing her hair thought nothing of the encounter, Stella was starting to get more upset.

Would guys relax, he didn't hurt me, we made a trade. I gave him gold and he gave me information.

Last edited by raptor on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

after Azrivel gave another topaz he started enchanting some more and then out of nowhere a small girl with a titan's arm came in the room. This time everyone got a good look at her and she looked about 7-9 years old. Make sure to take very good care of this one Suzie!

OH KAY Spells! Also next time I come back can I have choco milk?

I will see to it!

The small girl disappeared again and Azrivel only smiled.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 am 
Behetmoth

Aw, Shelly cooed.

A little larva (child). She's so cute.

Stella thought about Sol again and how one day he wanted to have kids. She took out to rubies and chanted Sol's name three times.

It show her and everyone the image of her husband in human form, she turned to the vampire.

I have also seen this man, he's the main one who helped Sol.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 59  Next