Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:48 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Suzie was looking down trying to remember, What Frawn really looked like but she gone a lot more deeper in her memories that she ever hoped to be in.

FLASH BACK TIME!) WARNING: don't read if you are weak of heart, I'm going to be very detailed on this please skip to the part that said end if you don't want to read the horrible flash back. (I might not RP perfectly but I am really good with the bad guys) DON'T FORGET THAT I WARRNED YOU IF YOU READ!

She was exactly five years old when she first met Frawn, It was peaceful life and the butterflies that glowed with such beauty that it was always wanted to caught, it was a life beyond anything she ever hoped for, Life may have been simple but it was her perfect life, The flower covered fields she was skipping in, Then it happened, in the horizon she could see a man walking, it was mid day and a black sky was showing, When the man walked into her simple village... Everything that was meant to be a perfect life turned wrong.

The screams of children and families came Everywhere, The houses around her had fire outside and in, and the worst smell of burning flesh and death came all over. Mother, Father, Were are you, Screamed Suzie wile hiding behind a fence and inside a rose bush that was thicker than heck and already dead, Then she seen him...She seen the Red of his evil eyes and the blood covered titan's arm he had. He broke an oak door to her best friend's house and With a few screams she seen her friend be thrown out of the house.

MOM, DAD? Mr can you please leave us alone, I'm scared said the boy who was only for years old, Tears in his eyes and he didn't even understood what was going on.

Don't worry I'll send you right to them. Said Frawn be for he touched the boy, a Black tentacle like substance wrapped itself around the boy until his whole body was covered and then the boy's whole body exploded, blood and body parts hit everywhere and his poor face hit Suzie's lap, She tried her best not to scream and succeeded. the only part that was completely intact of the boy was his arm which Frawn Feasted on with delight.

END)

NO! screamed Suzie That was in such a state of fear that she had the coldest and worst shiver came down her spine and every one could hear her scream for her mother and father during the flash back, She was beyond scared and instantly ran upstairs to hide in a room. She was inside the sheets of the bed as though she was hiding from a monster....no, She WAS hiding from a monster. Just hearing her cry could put sadness into anyone's(even Stella's) heart. When someone walked upstairs they could hear her talk to herself, He's going to come, He's going to come, He's going to come after me and do the same, He's going to finish what he started, He's going to kill every one and it will be all my fault.

Livella was trying with all her might to calm Suzie down, he's not going to get you. Your friends are more than strong enough to take him out and help protect you, Remember that he fears Azrivel for some reason.

OOC: It broke my heart just writing this. Suzie is THE MOST cheerful of characters and now I had to write the truth. Reading the Flash back you guys could see why I don't like to RP with Frawn, He enjoys killing in a sick and twisted way.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Turning toward luthvien jarrick stated "I need you to play your saddest song while i perform a calming spell, it will temporarily transfer the bad memories from her to me and by the time she regains them they will of been lessened do to them being with an older person"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Right in the blink of panic Azrivel walked thru the portal he made, he could hear the cry that could only come from one person Suzie. His eyes turned darker that black magic aware of what ever would happen. Azrivel For once held out his sword and ran towards Suzie due to fear of what might have happened. I want to know who done what to her! TELL ME! Azrivel dropped whoever he had and ran into the room pushing everyone out of his way to get to Suzie. is the softest almost parent like voice yet alert and still violent Azrivel said, What happened Suzie, Are you ok, did you get hurt, please talk to me Suzie so I could help you.

Suzie stopped crying and her fear went to a complete stop, She felt safer and instantly hugged Azrivel, Still tearing on his cut up armor, I...(sob) I was asked to... to talk about him an...and I had a fl...(sob) flashback on wha...(sob) what happened.

Azrivel dropped his blade and his eyes started to turn white, he was calm and blind,it's ok Suzie, I'm here now, I'll protect you, I always will until my own dyeing breath. I will.

After about an hour of calming Suzie Azrivel walked down,Sorry for what I have done, She is important to me and I couldn't let anything happen to her. Not after what she has been thru already. She is asleep and is calm now.Azrivel turned to Jarrick and said, she told me what happened. You want to know about Frawn, but d :swear: you got to know who to talk to because a child like that is the worst choice, no one not even Luthvien 's music could calm Suzie down when she is like this, I'm the only one that could after I saved her from a dyeing planet. Either way it is settled now and I'm able to talk about him. What would who want to know?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:59 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
azrivel had just made the biggest mistake of his very long life, cursing out jarrick and then insulting his plans were the two fastest way to get him to kill you. He pulled out his sword, that in shape was quite normal, but its color was a blacker then azrivels eyes at the moment and it had a red stipe down the center of it. Jarrick grabbed azrivel with his other hand and slammed him into the wall of the door way, bringing his sword to the neck of his enemy he states "never curse me out i do not care what you do physically to me but never curse me out and insult a plan you appear to only know part of. Do so again and i will kill you, and yes i have killed god-like beings before."

After saying that in the deadliest voice possible jarrick let azrivel go and walked down to the bar "If you want me to do the spell i offered i will."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: ok one Azrivel never cursed you out,Read tis sentence where he DOES cuse and you'll find out that he didn't.
Quote:
You want to know about Frawn, but d you got to know who to talk to because a child like that is the worst choice, no one not even Luthvien 's music could calm Suzie down when she is like this

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 am 
hufflepuff head of house

OOCsorry ex but this has to be said in ooc and this is the easiest way. your cursing does not make sence where you placed it so i interpritted it the way i could

IC Jarrick was tired of idiot like that man who decided to think that only he could understand a certain child. He had asked about frawn, he did not know the history of suzie he mearly needed to know if the two people were the same because the seven were known rule breakers.

Thinking back to when he was just a young vampire and one of the seven had turned ov his father Dracula who had then been murdered in cold blood in front of jarrick.

He needed to calm down though, clearing one of the tables Jarrick sat on it and began to meditate

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: Sorry Ex for OOC but I had to explain that it was more of disproving a methood than actually cursing at someone. I'm going to start from beginning to now.

IC: Five minutes ago:(IT'S NOT A FIGHT SCENE ) after Azrivel was attacked for no good reason and was said to be calling Jerrick names and was attacked Azrivel had no other choice but to defend himself, When Jarrick attacked Azrivel blocked it with his own sword, The sound of the two blades colliding was a sound of beauty, it sounded almost as though they were bells from a temple or church. The Two Blades hungry for a fight to the death, The Blades were both calling to eachother to be hit one more time but both blades didn't get what they called for.

Jarrick attacking wasn't really putting a good impression to Azrivel Which he needed due to the fact that Azrivel knew more about Frawn than anyone. Azrivel Hated vampires ever since he met Frawn and disliked the method of murder for information. Azrivel had to calm himself down and right now he was just going to fix up his blade with a few enchantments.(it can have ten enchantments but Azrivel only uses two to three,) Adrithie didn't even say a word this time, his spirit wasn't there at all.

Now: After calming down in seconds Azrivel started to smile again his face bright but he still felt unsettled due to the fact that he met a vampire that was able kill everyone on a planet in just a day and That made him unsettled. However when asked about Suzie Azrivel said, Suzie should be left alone, She knows magic too well so it would be best to leave her alone and give her hot chocolate in the morning. I know you wanted information and I will tell you all I know which is a lot more that even you would be able to find anywhere else, I hunted him and tried stopping him be for destroying planet after planet of innocent people, it is beyond horrible. What do you need to know?

After hours of talking about Frawn They both realized that they were hunting the same man however no one was able to even get close to kill him other than Azrivel, Pure evil never dies.

Then Azrivel told Jarrick About Suzie's fear of Frawn due to what she seen for two years be for Azrivel saved her from a death that she didn't deserve. She is sweet and she is very nice however her inside a state of fear is never a good thing, I am the only one she truly feels safe with so please don't talk to her about Frawn or she will panic, chocolate milk seems to make her happy to talk about certain things.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 am 
Master Old Dragon

A shadow seemed to descend upon the room, and when both Jarrick and Azrivel found it convenient to pay attention, they found that time seemingly had stopped around them. The room was dead silent, and there was no sound even from the occasional mouse-hole in the wall. The others around them seemed frozen in time, their actions paused in mid-gesture, as though time itself had stopped. As if that were not strange enough, there was an odd coloring to the room, as though they were viewing it through a colored lens of some sort, turning everything to an odd grayish color. The two looked around, confused as to what had happened, even to Exanderous, who, oddly, seemed to be the only one still capable of moving- he watched from cold, narrowed eyes behind the bar. But then something else caught their eyes. A lurid, ethereal glow emanated from a slim figure across the Tavern- one that had, until this moment, chosen to remain silent, content to watch the events unfold around her while Malachi slept upstairs.

Although they could not see her eyes behind the sunglasses, the two could tell that Mistress Fate was staring directly at both of them. She calmly took a sip of her wine before addressing them. "Time is a funny thing, isn't it? We say that it flows unchecked through the annals of history, but really, it is as easily bent as a willow-branch in the breeze. That being said, whatever happens outside of time- the state that we currently reside within- STAYS outside of time. Think of it as a larger, more intense version of Vegas in that respect. Therefore, if I were to... oh I don't know..." Here, she waved her hand and two books appeared on the table before her in whisps of black smoke. Both were heavy, and both were leatherbound beauties. The woman held her palm over one and a black, fiery ooze dripped from it over the clasp of one of them. It sizzled and smoked with a nauseating stench. "If I were to accidentally destroy either of your histories, no one would be the wiser, and I could go along my way. And the Guardian there wouldn't do a thing about it. And do you know why?" When she received no answer, she continued. "Because he and I have a mutual respect for one another; a concept that seems to escape both of you." Her pale hand slammed onto the cover of the nearest book and a black fog emanated from it and floated across the floor towards them, encompassing them both and hiding her from view.

A moment later, she emerged through it, and though they could not see her gaze, they knew that her eyes were narrowed, and her lips were pursed. "I shudder to think what he has in store for you if either of you throws another temper tantrum like that again, or indeed, if you continue to disregard his rules." Here, the woman sneered, a nasty smirk caressing her pointed features. "You should consider yourselves lucky, were it me in his shoes, you would already be less than a memory here. But he is more... patient than I. But I am not bound to follow him, and if I were to lose control of myself for a moment, it would be a tragic accident for both of you specifically. He may put up with your disrespect, but I will not. You will not speak out of character or turn in this Tavern, nor will you engage in open combat. I will not stand for it. This is not a place for such childish testosterone displays. If you want to wave your privates around and figure out who's is bigger, there is a strip club down the road, I'm sure they'd welcome you there."

The books appeared in her hands, and they noted that the covers were now marred, the leather scarred beyond recognition by some unseen force. It seemed to eat at the edges of the pages even as they watched. "I hope that I have made myself clear, gentlemen." Her voice echoed in their minds as the sound returned to the room around them and life continued. Fate exchanged glances with Ex before making her way over to the bar and pulling up a stool in the corner nearest the wall.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:04 am 
Behetmoth

Stella just sat there and said nothing and began to comb her hair. She respected, not fear Fate and Ex, leviathans had natural insticnt of it. She knew nothing of the subject for magic bore her. She close her eyes as a loud bellow echoed though out the room, breaking the quite.

Somthing is wrong,I have check on Sol. Sorry to cut the visit short Luthvien, and it was nice meeting you Jarick.

She blinked her eyes I dream of Jeanie style and disappeared.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Jarrick was unable to meditate for long because the images of azrivel were running through his head, the dislike and hate that ran through his head made the dark magic flare up. Before he knew it Jarrick's greatest wish had been fulfilled he was dropped through a portal that put him backin his own reality

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Suzie literately ran up to stop the spell by teleporting Azrivel instantly. Spell's not a bad man, just a bit too much like a drake than most would like. Turning towards Ex Suzie said, sorry I'm up so early I had a bad dream, Spells was on a planet that was in flames, Screams were coming everywhere and.... he was hurt and fighting ummm..... hmmm... who was he fighting?! He was fighting someone that is big and .... and he had a mustache like the guy on this pizza box. said Suzie holding a box with a picture of a fat man with a long mustache.

Suzie started to walk towards the bar and grabbed a box of strawberry milk.

Last edited by Drakel on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Fate watched the girl and rolled her eyes slightly. Although it was her job to write it, the Power tried to avoid drama in her everyday life. It had been a while since she had ventured outside the Cap and Key, her home in the mountains outside of Venezia, and so she had to re-acclimate herself to the quirks and triggers of regular people. It was a task that she found annoying, at best. Try as she might, though, she opened her mouth, and when she spoke, it was not with sympathy or understanding, but with the characteristic bitchy nature that Dalia was known for.

"My dear, I am sure that whatever the 'emergency' is, we needn't know every meaningless, minute detail. Quite frankly, I personally do not care who Spells was fighting, nor why, nor that he was fighting at all, and I really do not feel like hearing about it while I am trying to enjoy my wine."

Clearly her event of a few minutes before still had Fate a little perturbed and moody...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

The door the tavern banged open and a flurry of leaves whirled in and settled on the stone slabs. A hooded figured stood in the frame, silhouetted by the sunlight that baked the parched earth outside. The figure coughed a dry cough and looked around the room. He flashed a grin of white teeth as he saw whom he had come to see.

The clink from his boots briefly rang in the air as he slowly made his way to the bar. When he reached it he looked up at Exanderous and smiled
"It has been too long my friend," he said as he pushed his hood down, exposing a long silver braid of fine hair and eyes of hazel. His smile was marred on one side by a short scar below his right eye.
“I assume the drinks are still free?”
Travis unhooked his money belt and upturned it, nothing came out of it, “they had better be anyway, it took all the remaining coppers I had to get here.”
Travis Collins, the protector of the Order of the Woodland, the wielder of Shardel’s Sword, the master user of the life energy, had arrived.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:23 pm 

As Travis sipped the hot wine, he settled into a comfortable chair near the fireplace, the crackle of the flames soothed him and he felt comfort at long last. Even the heat outside wasn't bothering him. The fire was lit but it gave off no heat, most likely an enchanted fire he thought.
He closed his eyes and found memories flooding back to him. 7 years ago, newly ordained, with the task of taking care of a young one...

"Nikki are you ok?"

*She nodded*

"You know, Nikki, i didn't take that oath to protect you lightly. you still have much to learn, as do I. That is why i was concerned for you when you met Ruben. and just now this thing *he points to the nephil/morpher* tries to kill one of us. you're lucky I was around!"

*he stood tall and solid, his green and brown robes, depicting his membership into the 'order of the woodland', hung loosely around him, at his side his leather belt pouch containing the magick dust was shut. his Hazel eyes, showed much compassion, yet little age, he couldn't have been more then 18 years old and already an ordained priest. his first assignment was to guard over Nikki as she realiseed her true self. he had almost failed.

"my guardianship is to Nikki, she has much to learn about meeting strangers. this is why i ask, for although you have told us who and what you are, you have not told us of you buisness. something has driven you from your home to a place of humans. and although you say you're harmless i know enough about vampires not to trust you, not yet anyway."

Travis raised his hands and motioned them in a circle, bringing them together and apart again and then together and so on until the atmosphere was buzzing. a small light shone between his hands and he closed his eyes. the light took shape, wings, legs, scales. a minute dragon appeared and flew fowards.

Nikki looked amazed.

"you see, demon. I have the power of the life force, yes I can only make elementals. but i can also inflict pain on the undead, great pain. so if you prove to be untrustworthy, then i will and can hurt you. I'm just letting you know where i stand, as of yet you seem ok."

He turned to Nikki, and handed her the dragon.

a snap in the fireplace brought him back to the present, the memories of that chance meeting still raw in his mind. It had been that moment which had set him down the path to becoming what he had become, and now he was a but a shadow of his former glory. A shadow content to live out his days in the dark corner of some forgotten tavern.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Ignoring Fate due to that Suzie was telling her dream as how funny it would be to have spells be defeated by the pizza box man, (THAT WAS THE JOKE!)Suzie walked over to Travis, strawberry milk in hand and a smile that might brighten any bad day, She could sence his power was light and with a dash leaving a slight trail of light Suzie was right next to Travis Hello there, my name is Suzie. Instantly Suzie remembered him from Azrivel’s Blacksmithing and enchanting shop. She said so fast that no one not even Fata was able to understand what she was saying, I remember you! you were at Spell's shop buying a three slot, fire, water, ice elemental, double soul stoned, triple rune blade. How did you like the enchanted blade? All everyone understood were the words “I remember you” and the last question she asked. Everything else was just too fast to even understand.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 am 
Legend of Old

The flames of remembrance sparked in the old one's eyes as a sinister grin bore his canines. A smile this wide on the Guardian's countenance was a rare sight indeed, and yet an old friend visiting his tavern of the likes of Travis was even more rare.

"There are some things that can still surprise these old bones, my old friend. Welcome to the Tavern," said the Guardian as his heart-felt greeting. "Naturally, the drinks are free of charge."

Exanderous instinctively grabbed another mug from the cupboard and poured some of the tonic he was previously enjoying into the glass. With the wry grin still fresh on his face, the Guardian muttered, "It is not as strong as the poison from the old days my friend, but it will take the edge off just the same. Pray, sit down and rest for awhile. Conjure a spell or two and tell me of your stories of your absence from our company."

The others were a tad surprised. Exanderous, the fierce yet crotchety warrior was exchanging pleasantries? After all the riffraff occurring in the Tavern, this was truly a sight to behold. He was not laying the banhammer down on one of his patrons or brandishing his sword. He was simply having a conversation with another old friend.

The Guardian was still full of surprises.

"The land has changed much since we parted ways. The world is silent, but her stirrings tell stories my friend. I am sure you of all people have sensed this as well."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 am 
Master Old Dragon

Fate raised an eyebrow in interest as she watched the scene unfold. Beneath her cold, distant facade, the smallest of smirks gently crossed her features, softening her appearance, if only for a moment. Despite her rather cynical outlook, the Power was actually happy to see the two laughing over a bottle of liquor and a tall tale. It warmed her icy heart for a moment as she thought back on both of their histories, digging through her mental notes. "They deserve it," she muttered to herself with a sigh. It was about time things started looking up... It made her feel better about the age that was slowly but surely catching up with her... Perhaps things could still be put to rights before she progressed too far. The happy banter was as a cue for her, and without a word, she silently stood, leaving a few coins on the table, despite the rule about them, gathering her cloak about her. Before she disappeared out the door for the time being, she turned and took a last look around the Tavern, unsure when she would be able to make it back, but happy that she had made time to do so now. Everyone seemed content, and that was as it should be. She had enough of writing tragedies for the time being. And without a word, the Power of Fate was gone. On her way out, she accidentally bumped into a young woman. "Apologies," she said, to which the stranger answered with a smile "Think not on it, friend."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 am 
Master Old Dragon

The woman who had bumped into fate continued in with a small smile gracing her features, being sure to keep her red cloak drawn close and her hood up over her long tresses. When she entered, she made it a point to avoid drawing the attention of the others, keeping to herself for the moment and taking a table near the roaring fire. When she allowed the hood to slide from her head, those nearest her couldn't help but look, at least out of the corners of their eyes.

A dark, olive complexion gave her an almost Spanish, or Middle Eastern appearance that went well with the long hair that snaked its way across her shoulders. The patrons could see kinks or crimps in it, denoting the fact that it had been in a braid until recently. While very little make-up graced her features, they got a feeling from the scarred state of her hands and the single burn mark that swept across her left cheek that this was the norm for her. And oddly enough, it worked for her. Her bright, silver-gray eyes were outlined with kohl of some sort, but other than that, nothing else marred her elegant, exotic features.

Another oddity rested across her back. Most women carried swords, or guns perhaps, as their weapon of choice, but when one looked at the thing that rested there, it raised a couple of eyebrows. A warhammer of good size rested there. It's head was coppery in color, with a massive spike on one end of the hammer and the flat surface opposite it. When she deftly removed it along with her cloak, a pair ebony, feathered wings became visible, along with a set of smaller hammers that almost looked like blacksmith's tools- that would explain the scars on her hands.

Beneath the cloak, she wore a simple, dark long-sleeved tunic covered with a leather corset/bustier of sorts. It was a lovely combination, but one that made people wonder just what kind of character this lady was. Ignoring the looks that she was getting, the woman quietly ordered a tankard of ale and sat down, content for the moment.

A couple of men moved towards her as if to make conversation, and she turned to them with a kind smile, but then they caught sight of something on her left hand. It was a ring, sterling silver, cut in the shape of a cross and topped with a garnet. Not exactly a traditional wedding ring, but it served as one, obviously, nonetheless.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:31 am 

Travis smiled at the young one's questions, though he could have sworn she had said more. He opened his backpack and took out the blade she spoke of.

"Yes, it was a fine blade, it did the job I bought it for well. That witch won't be causing any trouble for a long while to come."

He looked at the blade, it was tarnished and the pommel had lost it's stone, to anyone it looked like an old kitchen knife and to all intents and purposes it was. The magick had been spent.

Travis turned his head from the seat by the fire and looked at Ex.

"You're right old friend, I've sensed it too. Times have changed, the Order keeps the peace in my homeland and it's a time of plenty. In fact the inactivity of the dark forces is a little unnerving."

He took a sip of his drink and placed the glass onto a small side table. bringing his hands together he moved them in a circular motion, the air thronged a little around the tips of his fingers and when he brought his hands apart, sitting in the palm of one was a small energy elemental. The little dragon gave a yawn and blinked it's large eyes. He gave it to the girl, something about her reminded him of his old charge.

His eyes lit up when the door opened and the winged woman walked in.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 pm 
Legend of Old

It wasn't long after the winged stranger entered the humble Tavern that the sounds of a cane pelting the stone floor outside could be heard. Among the furious pattering there was small spurts of laughter. Within a moment, a cloaked figure opened the door discretely trying to avoid that awful creaking noise he had heard from the previous occupant. Through his cloak one could see that the strange man bore a faded red bandanna across his eyes, but the only physical asset they could see at the moment was his glistening smile.

Fairly youthful in appearance, he did not seem aged or decrepit. It was apparent by the constant barrage of taps to the tavern floor that he was in fact blind. To say that the lack of sight did not hinder the young man was an understatement. He seemed to know exactly where he was going. Well, in this instance: to whom he was going would be more appropriate.

The man approached the olive complexioned woman with haste (at least for a blind man.) He removed his hood to his cloak as the flames from the hearth revealed long, blond hair and some small disfiguring facial scars resting on his right cheek. Despite being visually impaired, the figure had the physical prowess and the markings of a warrior. Some of the nicks and scars on his arms and person were fresh. This would lead one to believe he received them even after becoming blind. Standing about six feet two inches high, he had the tall aspects going for him. As for the dark and handsome elements of the equation, he had always thought he lacked the qualifications.

The blind one reached for the hand of the woman calmly while his ring reflected the rays of light. No one could see it, but inside the ring, "Forever after" was inscribed.

The connection these two felt was real and very apparent. It was obvious through his body language and facial expression that the man was completely infatuated with his female companion.

"You are always in such a hurry m'love. Where have you taken us this time? I suppose we have the time for a drink or small chat? I would actually like to spend time WITH you and not chasing you. Though the latter is still just as fun as it has always been."

A sense of placement hit the stranger. His smile faded as his facial gestures became endowed with confusion and small hints of paranoia.

"Ciarda dearest, where have you taken us? I sense many strange bodies are here... including... no way. This isn't... could it be?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 pm 
Master Old Dragon

The woman grinned as she too looked around, exchanging glances with the Tavern-owner. Ciarda had led Ragon here on purpose, leading him to chase her rather than walk with her for the express purpose of the surprise. It had been a long time since he had seen his former mentor, and much had changed in that passing of time. He and Ciarda had become prominent members of the clan lands, their lives had literally intertwined, and Aislinn was no longer an only child. Ciarda smiled when she thought about how much Gavyn looked like his father. The child that they had left with Oran for a few nights could almost be Ragon's younger mirror-image. It would be good for him to catch up with the Guardian in lieu of all this.

"Well, dearest, I thought you could use a trip down memory lane," she said with a wry grin. "And this Tavern would be ideal for just such a journey- given that the kids are taken care of for the time being." The woman took another sip of her ale, feeling the 32 years seemingly melt from her form. Although she had only known Exanderous through Ragon, the weapon-smith could tell from the atmosphere of this place that they were in good company. It had been long since they had seen their friends, and it was a welcome night off.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I'm going to walk out, you all need to catch up with your RPing with each other. AKA get used to each other again; Time changes a lot of things.

IC: Suzie was beyond happy to see so many people, She was seconds to dancing with joy but Livella(Suzie’s titan and her left arm) said to Suzie, Suzie it's time for us to go, they all need to catch up. Just make sure you leave something nice be for you leave.

Suzie Smiled and said, ok, they would like the gift I have in mind. Suzie used all her extra magic and her over dose of energy due to her being a child to fixed the tavern, The wood floors that was able to put a splinter thru even metal boots became as good as new, The walls became cleaned and repainted in the perfect color (that ex had in mind), all the dust inside the tavern has lifted off and disappeared, The "Poisons" all gained their taste as though they were just made, The stairs Azrivel made was almost golden oak wood color, Everything in the tavern was cleaned and as good as new. The tavern was just remade into its former beauty. And last but not least, the seed Azrivel threw into a hole grew into a small flower.

Suzie walked out and with a smile she said, Have fun every one, hope you liked my gift, Bye Bye. and yet again with a flash Suzie was gone.

OOC: have fun you guys ;)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly came out of the bathroom, and seeing the tarven full with new faces, she blended into the back ground.

I don't want to spoil their fun, I just wait here until Stella and her sweetie come back.

She had disappear, hoping no who had seen her.

Last edited by raptor on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:03 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

The door burst open as a few rings materialized and the dissipated from the doorway. After the disappeared a woman could be seen wearing a long hunter green skirt and a black corset and from her back crystallized wings could be seen.

"Hey everyone. I'm back. I got a message that some of the old ones had come back and I figured I see what was going on. What have you all been up to? I'm Constitutiona for those of you that don't know me."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 pm 
Behetmoth

Shelly blending in the corner, watched on curiously. Her kraken couldn't help, but make her a bit nosy.

She sat and listen in to what they were, she knew they could sense, but not really see her, and she watched as they talked to see if it were safe.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next