Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:33 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:55 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Oh i'm pretty good at keeping secrets" Luthvien smirks while contemplating his own parentage "and no problem i couldn't very well let someone cry now could I"

OOC: Uh Ex doesn't want people to do OOC here

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:00 pm 
Behetmoth

Yeah about that Stella blushed. My suitor turn out to be not what he said I he was. He was a "devil in disguise" let's put it like that. Stella looks at her body, and hung her head in shame. I am such an ugly creature now.

OOC: Where does OOC go?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was still. one second he was more scared than ever because the Magi society hates illegal mages the next thing he knew a girl came in out of nowhere and Azrivel felt calmer thx to Luthvien's Lute.

Adrithie then said to Azrivel, get out of there now before Janus summons more magi!

Azrivel did not know what to do now. He knew that the girl needed help but if Janus brings more magi Azrivel would be considered doomed.

Azrivel made his decision even though it could end badly. Azrivel sat down and started to drink his Ale. [color=#BF8000] you don't look that bad.[/color

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:34 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Trust me you don't scare anyone with how you look like i do on a bad day" Luthvien stares off into space while remembering the harsh treatment he had received when he showed his true form

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella face burn red again. Oh yeah? I am squishy, and soft and have hair. I am a loathsome human.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:44 pm 

"Whats wrong with being what you are I'm elven and you look fine to my eyes" Luthvien stated while thinking mentally that he was only half elven or would it be a fourth considering his mom was only half elf and half demon and father was a silver dragon well it didn't matter right now cause he was in polymorphed elven form and nobody could tell his true parentage

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was puzzled on how the girl reacted. if you think that form is bad than what was your old form? said Azrivel, maybe it is just a spell that could be undone. unless it is a curse? than you would be in that form will be with you until you lift it by yourself.

Adrithie had his focus on Luthvien than with a rage of anger because he found out the truth about Luthvien. Adrithie said to Azrivel, HOW DARE HE EXIST! BREAKING MY LAWS FOR DRAGONS AND THE WAY I MADE THEM! HE SHOULDN'T EXSIST RIGHT NOW!

Azrivel was more confused than ever. talking to nothing (Adrithie) Azrivel said, What are you talking about??

your friend Luthvien is a sevellathe! the first out of my knowledge half dragon!

Azrivel was shocked to hear this. he never even thought it was even a possibility until he met Luthvien. out of nowhere Azrivel screamed out of terror as though all of life is ending as he knew it, WHAT! You.. You’re... you’re a sevellathe?! You’re a half dragon?! How could this be? How could it even happen? How could you existence even be reality? Law and truth said no dragon shall mate and truly love another being unless it is another form of dragon! The punishment is death to the whole family.

Out of fear and impossibility Azrivel stood up and did not know what to do. never has such a thing was even possible and the laws he knew to be all dragon's only and main protection was all broken within one being. Azrivel's world of peace and happiness just ended and Azrivel pulled out his sword not to strike but for defense against Luthvien. Azrivel took many steps back and never in his whole life felt the fear he felt now. Azrivel said, KEEP BACK AND DON'T YOU TOUCH ME! I CALLED YOU FREIND AND NOW... now my honor and the most important thing I knew is destroyed. May the counsil have mercy on you! NOW ANSWER ME! ARE YOU A SEVELLATHE?!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm 

"Yes i am half dragon but i don't know what this sevallathe is and how am i to control my lineage when it was my parents who birthed me why is it that upon learning of my heritage people want to kill me out of fear or righteous purging i only want to do good why do people see only the outside of a person and not the inside" Luthvien stated vehemently and polymorphed back to his original state which looked exactly like his earlier form except he now sported spikes and silver scales on his forearms, a silver scaled tail and pair of silver wings and prepared to leave on his wings "Well i guess people just can't stand me so i will leave" Luthvien stated while tears started to brim his silver tinged violet eyes

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:05 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

With sorrow Azrivel said, you can stay and I prefer this form because I was born an elf but raised a dragon. Just promise me you will not make another cursed with the sickness your parents gave you. Keep yourself away from other arch dragons and you will be fine. Sorry for jugging you but I just got freaked out a bit by the truth. putting his sword away Azrivel said, a sevellathe is a curse and a sickness that you have from a dragon mate loving another type of being. Dragon and dragons are the only aloud. I am only a half elf raised by dragons so I am called Butterworth because I am another race adopted by dragons out of pity and I am not allowed to fully be part of their family types.

Adrithie said to Azrivel, If you are his friend you will be put to death Azrivel! you know I can't allow that.

Azrivel still had a frown and said, even though you can stay and you will be kept secret we can't be friends without my head to be next. all I could do is keep you quiet for my own safety. Even knowing you would be a death penalty for me but we could still be secret friends or in other words half friends but know this! If you are ever caught by the counsel or any half dragons you will be put to death with your whole family and I will not help you. You must not say any one’s names or we all will be put to death. Not even Mirravin could protect you from the counsel. 500 kingdoms of arch dragons will end all who dare try to protect you. Azrivel started to put back his sword and sat back down.

You heard of the war against the sevath(half snake half ogre ppl that are now extinct)? It all happened because a sevath leader called war-dread tried to protect a sevellathe like yourself and in doing so he ended his own race for a friend. a guardian or a demi god came to protect the sevath and put dragons into the blink of extinction. ten normal dragons, one from each element, fought against this demi god and died doing so. They are called the ten of all. They killed the demi god and died doing so. their body’s disappeared and their spirits were shown to all and then. They became gods to protect dragons from all and resurrected the fallen dragons to repopulate. Don’t do the same mistake!

I guess you got a story after all! said Azrivel laughing.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:06 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella look at his dragon form and blushes once more.Don't leave! she cried. You're beauitful. You're the most beauitful land being I have ever seen. Stella splashes herself and transform into her levithan form. Her scales shine glisten aquamarine with tints of light pink. What's wrong with dragons? I am a levithan, the most roughed of all dragon races. This is how I was before my father cursed me!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:10 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

azrivel smiled at the girl and said, it is not that he is dragon it is that he is half dragon. but I guess that isn't his falt and I know he will be ok if he uses his head. infact I prefer his dragon like form. now lets start drinking our drinks. Azrivel raised his Ale high in the air and said, chears for the first ever half dragon! may his life be good for he could die at any time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:13 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella shed her skin and took on human form once more. Half-ling or not, he's still beauitful in my eyes. She wrapped her skin around her like a rope. Humans are the odds ones. Look at me! Stella turns around showing her form. [color=#400000]This isn't me!

Last edited by raptor on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:23 pm 
Matrix Operator

Janus' pen was scribbling madly as he recorded the story unfolding, pausing only to raise an eyebrow at Azrivel. "I'm a Chronicler, not an Enforcer. I'll tell the society you're here... eventually."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was shocked at how the girl reacted towards Luthvien and it worried Azrivel even more. he can't fall in love with any other dragons or your punishment would be grave by the council. Not even Mirravin would be able to hide you without a war coming onto her and her ppl and we all know that it is to risky. The only thing you could do is be friends now and forget about him later or stay with him and have all you ever loved end. Your family, your clan, your friends, your soul! Enjoy his company and I know that ex's tavern is safe from the council. however he could fall in love with other beings if he stays hidden long enough not to be cought.

With a smile Azrivel said,rejoice his company now! and enjoy you at least get to meet the first ever half dragon all has ever seen! And out of everything enjoy that he is a good person.

then azrivel nodded at janus. Azrivel knew that janus will report him but he did not know when.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella notice Janus writing and got really quite. She thought he was up to no good. She tabbed Azrivel on his shouder. Stop hound-dogging! We are being watch! She pointed at Janus and whisper to Azrivel. I don't trust him, he is writing something wicked.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:40 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at the girl and said, I don't like him either but that is because he is one of the Magi society! He knows I can't be caught by any one of his Magi members without him having proof that I am here and the only way he could do that is by taking a sample of my magic energy left by magic trails. Now if I remember right he has to ask for them to come by a letter for them to come with proof that I am here by magic trails. The letter will most likely be thrown away unless they remember my name. Either way there is nothing to worry about.

Azrivel's arm started to send out uncontrollable sparks of pure magic so Azrivel looked into his bag and took out a top. Azrivel started to use levitation on the top so he could use up some of his magic. For some reason the top started to absorb the magic trail being left from Azrivel’s spell, draining Azrivel from him magic energy.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella was upset by his earlier words.I don't love! Leviathans don't love! I made that mistake once and now look what I became! My lover was a land dragon prince, I gave him my heart and he want to steal the most important thing to me! Stella hide her draconis hung around her neck. She lowered her voice.I don't love any more and never will I ever again! Never again!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:50 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

azrivel looked at the girl and said, then I take it you only hate?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:59 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella tried to hold back her firey breath, the only power her father let her keep. Smoke streams out of her nostrils.Leviathans love and married their kind and no other. Doing so would result in exile, as you could see. I loved one who breathed air with golden scales. I fell hard for him. His kiss were sweet like honey. They lifted me higher. So hard I fell for him. I was, in the words of the king of rock'n roll, "A hunka hunka burning love!" Then he turn out to be wizrad after this! Stella shows him her drancois. This is the source of my people's power. I was its protector and it almost slip away from me. He's wasn't a real dragon, just a greedy magician looking for a way to increase his power. I took this when I was banish, despite what happen, I still have to protected it. I won't make the same mistake twice, who could find me beauitful now? How can the dragon of my dreams find me beauitful as such a loathesome, lowly human? How can any one else love me as a leviathan in secret? So I can't take a mortal lover or any other can. That is what I mean by I don't love, I don't have much of a choice. Fate has choosen for me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm 
Matrix Operator

Janus wetted the tip of his pen in his inkwell, then got up and slowly approached the grieving woman/dragon, not having heard her earlier. "Ma'am? Can I speak to you for a moment?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 pm 
Behetmoth

What do you want? Stella glared at him with supsciorn.I've have no money that is use to one such as yourself. Nor do I have anything of value. What do you want from such a lowly mammal? What do you wish to discuess? Stella was distrustful of him, she thought he was after her dranconis.What ever you wish to talk about can be said in front of all the others.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm 
Matrix Operator

IC: "Actually, you do have something of value. I am a Chronicler - I write down the stories of travelers I meet." He studied her intently for a moment. "I would guess you have a long and interesting tale to tell, and I would like to record it."

OCC: This is an opportunity for you to give a detailed backstory for your character, if you want.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella calm herself down.I don't have much to tell. I fell for the wrong guy and paid for it. That is not a tale of wonder, but one of shame and distrace. She looked at her new form and hung her head down. I can never come back to my home of origin, ever if I wanted to and I really don't want to. My daddy is bullhead as a mule, what he saids goes, he is the king of our race and our kingdom. The good news is I don't have to deal with any more braindead suitors. I am a empty shell of a creature, who doesn't open to any one, no more burning love for me. I have checked out a room at the heartbreak hotel.

Last edited by raptor on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:24 pm 

Luthvien wipes his eyes and says What family my father and mother died 200 years ago and i have been living on the road ever since the 113 years i spent with them were the best of my life and i truly have no evil design and only wish to make it happier by putting glorious memories to song so they are remembered then Luthvien turned to Janus "You and i have that in common we seek to preserve our history so you see" Luthvien retook his seat and positioned his wings to be behind the chairback "Thank you for not running me out as so many others have before you and truly i prefer the look of my present form so i shall stay in this form the only reason i do not stay in it normally is that nobody seemed to accept me" turning about to look at Azrivel he said "Please keep in mind that silver dragons were the result of golden dragons and elves a very long time ago so i am not so much an anomaly they just happened to inherit after the dragon"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella smiled,I think you are beauitful, I accept you. Where I am from, females would fight tooth and nail to be your mate and males would wish to be you. Your scales are not as tough as ours, but still you're beauitful.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 59  Next