Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:34 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Oh thanks for saying that i have a natural dragon form as well but i don't think the tavern is big enough, i can't go full dragon all the time but i can every 2 days or so Luthvien says with a slight blush in his face

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:37 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella blushes, too. [color=#400000]You are welcome.

Last edited by raptor on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:38 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

avrivel laghed at his new friend and said, actualy that was half True silver dragons come from gold and black dragon mixxes and elf magic called moonlight. magic that comes from the power of the moon and turns ppl into silver. now if I remeber right the first silver dragon's name was Silvar no one ever knows a dragon's full name so that is as far into the name as I have gone. you are the first one of your kind that I have ever seen. you still one of a kind.

Azrivel was drinking his ale.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Well i enjoy my life even though i am different from everything around sadly my father was killed by a rival dragon and my mother avenged him at the cost of her life so i have no family to lose but they loved me while they were alive so that is all that matters i guess" Luthvien said with a sad smile on his face

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:47 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella felt for him.I sorry to heard that, my mother died when I was really young and my father married another who didn't like me, she was the one who came up with the idea that I should be banish, dad just enforce it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:48 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

feeling sad about luthvien's and stella's loss azrivel said, I am sorry. do you want to see them again? I know how. Azrivel started to pull out a gold book with grand details and silver pages out of his bag.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:50 pm 

"Sure i would love to see mother and father again if possible it has been a lonely 200 years since they died" Luthien said with a smile on his face

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at luthvien. let me see your hand for this is holy yet dark magic we are messing with. a price must be payed to see your family. priests do the same thing. it is called a blood payment.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:54 pm 
Behetmoth

I can never go back, Dad would never heard of it. My mother was buried in a secret location deep within the depts.[color=#400000] Luvthien, you are such a wonder with music. You playing is like the sweet song of the choir, the call of the siren. I only know the music that I heard on the records that I find on ships wrecks. Especially Elvis, he's big with the youths from where I am from. Stella shows some of him her Elvis impressions.Thank you, Thank you very much!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:57 pm 

"Allow me the honor then" Luthvien said while bring his hand across his forearms spike and making a slight cut on his hand and then proffering the hand to Azrivel "And thank you for the complement on my skills i spent the larger portion of my 317 years perfecting my art"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

slowly the blood fell and slowly it hit the ruby circle. Azrivel opened the book and wispered to luthvien, say your full name to see what you want yet you say any thing else and the spell will be done.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella, didn't trust this. Don't do it! It is dark magic, my friend, dark magic! Stella took the book from him.You have lost your minds! Stella sets the book on fire.I would be a fool if I let you do this, my friend. Though we leviathans don't love outside our kind, we are loyal to our friends. Do not do this my friend or you will regret it for the rest of your life. You are like a star, you must not soil yourself with dark matters, you must move on and shine. Don't you think that your parents would be proud of you if you stayed away from soul-binding contacts? Don't do this, my dear or you will not like the results! Stella felt a deep hurt for the dragon-halfling.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:49 pm 
Matrix Operator

Janus watched her feeble attempts to destroy the book. "That won't work, you know... such books are nearly impossible to destroy."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:57 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella is breaking into tears. I can't let him do this, I just can't! Dark magic has got me more shook up than Elvis' hips! That is some bad juju you guys are messing with! Don't do this! For this is dark magic and nothing good comes from it, no matter what the cause! Stella looks Janus. I may not be able to destory this book, but I can take and hide, unless you promise me that no one will use it. The elders of my race are some of the oldest beings on this planet, they know of such witchcraft. I would be a fool if I didn't do something!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 am 
Matrix Operator

"It's Azrivel's, I can't touch it. Such books know their owner." The mage turned to face the books owner. "Seriously, though, dark magic? Why don't you just try scrying them? Or a locator spell? Even Forbida has its own basic far-seeing aspects."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel picked up the book and said, DON'T TOUCH MY THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION! but yes, it is dark magic but it is also holy magic. The two combined is like putting good and evil together and yes I used the book myself. It is more safe than you think. The pay of blood started to boil and disappeared. NEVER do what you just did to any of meetings without asking me first. NEVER have I seen someone who comes in to break an already started soul such. Do you know if he said his name you could have killed him?! You are even lucky he never got the chance to say his name. His mind and spirit would be reading the book and looking for the soul. Doing so he would be actually be they’re with his family. He would have been right next to his mother or father where ever they might be. The only real threat would be someone coming and doing what you just did now.

Adrithie said to Azrivel, aren’t you being a little hard on the poor dragon? she has lost her form and lost her so called loved one. She need a friend.

Azrivel walked over to Luthvien and asked, you are right Adrithie, are you both ok? We are lucky that the book can't be destroyed. Magic items mainly have a defense system that could only be triggered when the item is destroyed. We all could have died. Please don’t ever do that again. You could have done more damage than what you think. Follow what I say on my things. I think I know them better than anyone here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 am 

"Oh well i didn't really need to see my parents and thank you Stella for your concern on my part but try not to interrupt any magic before it is completed again" Lutvien says while picking up Életh and playing a soothing melody that actually healed the cut on his hand

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella was boiling mad, even the sweet music couldn't soothe her.I know what such a book is capble of, and don't talk to me like I'm some kind of child! I may look like some dumb human bimbo, but I am far from it! Lutvien, us dragons have stick together! I have a gift for you, sweetie.

Stella gives Lutvien a draconis that has a opal gem.

Again, I am not just some stupid girl. I once had power, great power and now almost everyone I met underestimate me. Big mistake. And it's not soul searching and whatever you want to call it. It's stoping someone from making a great mistake. My father banish me here, I had no choice! I couldn't help over reacting, humans have the ability to do without thinking, they can't control their little emotions.

Stella touch the dranconis around here neck.
Just don't do that stuff around me, it's some bad juju.

She look at her sweaty palms.

Humans are such gross and weak creatures! How will the dragon of my dreams love me this way!? How can anyone love me this way!
Tears roll down her face.
Sweet mother of Triton! I have sprung another leak! Stupid humans with their inability to handle their little whimy feelings! They are so ugly and so needy and so squishy. No scales, no fins, no nothing. Now no dragon on earth will marry me, and that's the only way to break the spell.

She put her head on the table and cried.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Out of pure anger for the girl Azrivel put his hand into a fist and cracked them. Even the bone less, metal titan's arm had a crack and that was said to be imposable,You just made the worst of all. Has your family even thought you to hold your emotions?! Had they not shown you how to treat others?! Now I am starting to think you deserve that form. You don't even understand that you risked a life for your own selfish needs. Now calm down and shut up. Said Azrivel as calmly as he could.

Azrivel's eyes started to turn black and his hands started to be undone.

Adrithie said,don't harm the girl to must.

I won’t!replied Azrivel.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 pm 
Behetmoth

Stream was pouring out of Stella's nostrils.I dare you to lay a hand on me just you try! Flames were coming out of her mouth.I will say just one thing and then I will shut up. Don't lose you'll temper with me, for you will start a fight you don't want to finish. And another thing... Stella felt a burn inside. Oh, my gosh what day is! Please tell me today isn't Satuarday!?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel sat down on a chair and laghed. I fought titans, gods, assasins, and thousands of dragons befor you. make your move! I dare you! said azrivel.

Then hearing stella panic over the day azrivel said laghing, Awww... what is the matter with saterdays. your arnt afraide of a normal, day are you?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:39 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella put her hands on her hips and smile at him.So, you're a tough guy, huh? Satuarday is the one day of the week when I become a full leviathan. I don't want to miss it. I would like to see you take down this brick house. As I told you I don't like this form,but that doesn't mean I can fight back. Those other dragons got nothing on me.

Everyone's gets reall quite when she talks, the music stops, and the others look on to them. Stella calms downs.
That's why I don't like satuardays. What is the matter with you giggles? Do you like the way I look? Do you like my human form?
It is so quite you could heard a pin drop.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:00 pm 

"Whoa cool down you two i didn't mean to insult you Stella but you guys don't need to fight and especially not in Ex's tavern" Luthvien says while trying to cool the tempers that were flaring"And Stella you don't look as horrible as you think"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella was suprise to him said this. Do you find my image pleasing?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm 

"Well since you asked yes i do find you pleasing to the eye" Luthvien said with absolute sincerity

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 59  Next