Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:29 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel stayed seated and said, honestly I didn't even think she would make a move. Either way you might be right about respecting Ex's tavern. Azrivel's eyes started to turn to normal (half black and half silver) oh and I actually feel more comfortable with dragons than humans. Maybe it is this newer form of yours that makes you act so emotionally. continued azrivel.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:46 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella was in shock. Thank you, Luvthvien. And don't underestimate me, Sir. You don't know what I am capble of. Was your comment suppose to scare me? Was it to make me all shook up? Let's get one thing staright, I am NOT afriad of you and I never will be. She sat down and that was the end of that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked over at Stella, god you are slow. And you are shocked aren’t you. Now if you want a fight here I am. I know what all is capable of and I am not really impressed of you so far. Your anger seems to over whelm you. You’re overly emotional. And you are stupid when it comes to magics. Again I am strong and you can test that if you like. Now for the last time shut up before you start a fight you will regret, However if you are stronger than prove it. Until then I would have to say you are all talk. Now let’s drink and enjoy the moments we have now.said Azrivel while his eyes started to changed back to pure black. He started to drink more of his ale.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm 
Matrix Operator

"I wouldn't insult the lady, if I were you," Janus said quietly. "Your illegal status here still hangs over your head." His hand dropped down to his belt pouches.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Laughing Azrivel said, The only thing illegal about me is the fact that I use magic without being inside your group. Come on now Janus. she could fight if she wishes it and I been warning her. Azrivel’s right hand started to hold the sword on his back and his left started to show it's blades. we don't want any trouble. Do we magi?! Unless you are oh so willing to bring your group that never found or even been near to catching me for over two life times worth of trying. Now calm down you two.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:29 am 
Legend of Old

Exanderous shook his head and stayed his hand. The drama of the characters before him started to unfold, but he was entirely uninterested in what was proceeding in his presence. Their transgressions were their own, and Exanderous hated to be entangled with the affairs of mortals and their plights.

An eerie chill seeped around his person; for a small moment, time stood still in his eyes. His breath became like fog as the iris of his eyes started to slowly emanate a small glow. Exanderous gritted his teeth and his countenance revealed a silent struggle that was difficult to detect to the naked eye. The conflict was not of the physical world.

Lines of a tar like substance started to leak down the Guardian's arm. It resembled ink, and it emanated a small odor. Singular fluxes of purple light wafted from his person as an intense darkness was being repressed. It was mortally obvious that Exanderous harbored more than just a story.

"This is not the place for this. Not here and now you fool."

"Silence! You are the fool! You must purge! You must cleanse! Reset the sands of time and restore the natural order of this realm."

"That may be so, but not your way. Not now and definitely not here. Now leave."

"You are taking far too long to perform the cleansing! You are making a mistake."

"Then it is mine to make now is it not? Do not worry. I will fulfill my end of the arrangement. You are one promise I can't break."

"Never forget that Guardian. I am with you. We do not have much time left in this plane together."

"How can I forget..."

Exanderous leaned his back against one of the support columns of his Tavern to rest. The lines of darkness faded and his physical prowess was restored. A sigh left his lungs, and the tension in his body lifted. If his clientele were not so engulfed in their own stories, they would have seen the makings of an epic unfold right in front of them.

Perhaps it was the quality and quantity of characters that are gathered here in one place that caused this unpleasant relapse. No matter. It is over now, Exanderous thought to himself. If I see one more person draw a weapon in my Tavern, I will intervene with mine personally. I am too old for this.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Luthvien tiring of the argument between Stella and Azrivel and just wishing they would stop because he had no wish to stop any fight that broke out even though he would if it occurred resumed drinking his glass of moonwine and while doing so noticed Exanderous seeming to have an inner struggle and saw him lean against the pillar for support then everything seemed to return to normal with the tavern keeper "Are you feeling alright Exanderous?
"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:50 am 
Matrix Operator

"Lifetimes worth of trying?" Janus said incredulously. "The Society doesn't even know you exist. And there’s a reason why magic is strictly regulated- or has the little voice in your head failed to tell you what happened in Atlantia?”

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Laughing Azrivel said, Atlanta?! the lost city that was driven to be underwater. no and actually I have proof it still lives today but I guess you don't want it.

Adrithie said, I sagest you read it to him so he gets a picture.

Azrivel pulled out a journal written in atlantion out and started to read the last page. We are to move to tarsea-uss thanks to the evil of all around us. They started to make a society of magi that killed our best of mages. My family and I are just one of thousands to leave. Atlanta will be sent far away from earth to live longer. The last of our mages are going to put up a shield to stop us from drowning in the sea. in it we are to go thru a portal to our new under water city. This will be the last time I will ever Wright to you. Good by old friend, astenfor.

Tossing the journal to Janus Azrivel said, such a sweet book. Too bad it will be your only proof it is still alive. It explains everything on why it is no more and yes I checked. There is no planet or realm called tarsea-uss. Oh well I guess you now know that the magi killed off all outer magic users. That is why the punishment is death to all who never learned in it. Now that I mention it most of the magi aren’t even mages. Just a group of fools as I see it.

Looking at ex Azrivel said, You ok Ex? oh and I will pull out my weapon when only attacked first err.... defensive reasons. By the way weren’t you going to start a fight Janus? if not I would take that hand of yours away from your belt. Azrivel threw a seed in a small whole right under Janus.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 pm 
Legend of Old

The Guardian's eyes started to radiate slow waves of red light upon hearing Azrivel and his ramblings about a fight. The seed Azrivel threw started to levitate and became suspended in air. Exanderous had no expression. His canves of expression was visibly slate, but frustration was brewing deep inside the stoic pillar.

Exanderous calmly walked into a section of the Tavern where all eyes could rest on him and he could focus the collective attentions of his new friends and customers. With his booming voice, the guardian barked,

"There will be no fighting here. If one person decides to be that young blooded punk, I will render their body useless personally. Seeing how I am not speaking in riddles, I am sure everyone understands."

His eyes ceased to glow, his fist unclenched, and his small smirk became evident in his features once more.

"Now that I have your attention, please continue to enjoy yourself, but remember others are around you. Arguments really should not taint this atmosphere, now should it?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"No they shouldn't so i think i will play Életh to help soothe the tempers" So Luthvien picked up Életh and began to play a very calming melody to help assuage the flaring tempers and began to hum along with it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

not being afected by the tunes (after a long time getting harmed by his own) and looking at Ex Azrivel said, there will be no fighting as soon as Janus takes that hand of his away from his belt. I don't know what is on it and neither do I care. All that been happening is that they say they are stronger than I think and I say prove it. Now let’s all just sit down and drink all we could. Persides our friend Luthvien wants to hear some tales.

Adrithie knew he could take advantage over the situation and said, honestly Azrivel he is old. He might even attack you soon for a misunderstanding. I think it is time to put him out of his misery. He will need the rest after all, and out of everything I feel a demon of some sort over here. Might be Ex himself.

Azrivel replied to Adrithie (looks like he is talking to himself), Ex is a friend and you out of every one should know that I swore not to kill any of my friends unless they prove to be a threat to me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella began to laugh and laugh and laugh. What amusement these land-dwellers be. She didn't want to pick a fight, throught she meant every word she said. The old guridain had gain her respect, so out of this respect she stop. She just laugh at his threat, he had no idea who he was messing with, because as far as she knew the feeling was muntally. She was not impress by his threats or his talk of blah, blah, blah. She thought it was funny, she said nothing, just laugh. And she did a little "Elvis" to the music being played. One day she will have her powers back and then she will powerful once again. Just one day she will be.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:09 pm 
Matrix Operator

"This is not an attack spell, you nincompoop," the mage replied testily. "These are the ingredients for a contact spell. If you continue to harass the lady, I will inform the Society of your illegal status and whereabouts. I'm not causing a fight," he said aside to Exanderous, "I'm trying to convince this shisno to quit throwing magic around."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella conutine to dance, because she all the threats that were aimed towards her would a joke, she knew more about black magic than he thought. He was making her amused so much that her stomach hurted. Leviathans had a werid sense of humor, and she was no expection. Nothing could hurt her any more, because her heart was broken by one, she felt no fear towards those whom praticie the dark arts. She just giggle to her self as she dance. Ex had gain her respect, he seem like someone who doesn't like to be push around, Leviathans like those who had a backbone. Jauns was also gaining her respect and Luthvien was just a bit. Leviathans respect and hated, they do not fear. They are like brick house, they're mighty mighty. I am in no mood to fight with him, he she she thought to herself. He ain't nothing but a hounddog, he ain't never gonna catch or scare this rabbit. she conutined to herself in her head. Just a joke, just fun. She just giggled and giggled and giggled. She could control her emotions, she just wanted to see how this form could hold thing. Thank you, Janus. But that won't be nessecary. she said stoping dancing for a moment.I didn't mean to start trouble. I will be a good little human bimbo and shut up and comb my hair like a good little homo spains.
She gave him a smile and then looked at Ex. I will be good, well, I will behave myself. Leviathans aren't good or evil. I thank you for letting me stay. :D

Last edited by raptor on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel smiled and said, If I am correct you are the one calling the names which mean you are trying to start a fight and not all magic is dangerous so you could know. You must be an idiot of some sort to even think I am threatening her for all I said was if she was O so strong then prove it. I also warned her never touch my things again without my permission. I dare you to bring your group. let’s see how many of them will truly come. it douse not matter to me for they lose either way. I kill them all or they kill me, for my death was already planed before me killing me any sooner will free a titan and destroy all life as we know it.

Adrithie was hoping for the chance to come and telepathically spoke to Janus. He is not worthy to live. He is lying about my freedom. Even with his death I will still be imprisoned, Kill him for all the magic damage he caused. Kill him for he is a threat to all life as we know it. Adrithie knew that if he manipulated Janus he would be able to be free once more.

Azrivel continued, with that said would you really want to take that huge of a risk? now if you don't mind settle down and lets drink our drinks before we cause to much trouble.

Adrithie then turned to Stella, An elf that thinks you are dumb? a magi that will sell you out for nothing? they cannot be trusted for they are not your friends. I am your friend but I could only help you if you could kill Azrivel for me. Doing so he will bring me alive. Now we could be best of friends if only he was not in the way. I could show you all the power you would ever need. I could turn you back to your old form if only I was free. Do we have a deal?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:37 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella wasn't falling for it. I don't need you're help and I am not insulted by a little elf and will become back to nomral on my own. Beside I am not afraid of him nor will I ever be. Leviathans don't need friends, especially one who tells them what to do. I have no need for you. If that hounddog is as powerful as he keeps blahing on about, then he can free you. I have bigger fish to fry. She answered him telepahtly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Adrithie contuntued to talk to stella, ahh.... but he can not for I am his arm. I am his weapons and I am with him. I know your kind for I am your titan that has been lost long ago by my own creations. I will not tell you what to do but I will help you know who thinks what. did you know the magi are dragon killers as well? The elf is a problem to you for he killed mainy things that could not be spoken of. he even fought a god once and won. saddly I can not talk to you any longer. I will help you beyond all your wishes. Bye.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm 
Legend of Old

Some time had passed since the stories of Exanderous were told. His quests and journeys fell on deaf ears for those who know him are often mute about the horrors of the power this figure possessed. Exanderous, being one out of the two guardians left, was a being of immense power, but his talent was hiding his presence until it was needed. The Elders and the powers of the cosmos used the Guardian as their main instrument to maintain a balance in the world of the living. Even the fires of hell feared his name. Some lost soul could even tell you what his sword looked like, at least before he cleaved them in two.

Despite his age being a mystery, Exanderous looks only to be twenty-five. His hair has a platinum tinge to it that resembles the silver of a coin, and while it hugged the small of his back, it fell neatly in between his shoulder blades. His eyes, when they were not flickering with the colors of the element the Guardian was channeling through his body, are a cold and distant blue. Often times his iris disappear all together. Some say he can stare into your soul and judge you accordingly to your deeds. They call him the great judgment, but he had not favored that alias since his youth.

His stature and physique is not only tone, it is slightly inhuman. Though he retains the standard mortal coil of a body, his muscles and core are iron clad and his posture always resembles a pillar. If you were shorter than six feet tall, he would block your view of the sun.

It comes as no surprise to the Guardian that the biggest tales of Exanderous revolve around murder. "The perfect soldier, his howl sparks fear in the heart of mortals right before he tares it out with his bare hands," they say. Bards speak of the many that have fallen before him, and even of the brave that decided to test their luck against him. Devil and man alike tested their luck. No one knows what happens to them per say, but one can only assume that if Exanderous is still standing, the others are not as fortunate.

It did not always used to be this way. A decade ago, no one but those who he fought along side with knew he existed, but after the Guardian of Magic, Sarcaras, went rogue and threatened to destroy the universe, Exanderous was a renowned hero. He hated this fact, and he often omitted the details of the battle only citing the conclusion: He murdered him.

Some go so far to say that Exanderous is death itself.

And yet here are these arrogant newbloods who throw their tongues around like serpents harping that they do not care about Exx's word. One even had the courage to have a telepathic conversation without even checking to see if Exanderous could hear them. Exanderous (being an empath, telepath, you name it) heard Azrivel's conversations and the signs of anger were becoming apparent on the Guardian's face.

"I do not care who is doing what or where they have their hand Azrivel. Mind your place, or I will put you in it personally. You will do nothing in this tavern that is even REMOTELY hostile, or you might not walk out of here. period," said the Guardian.

"As for the rest of you. I open this place for you to socialize and be merry. Your life span is a flicker compared to the massive doubt and regret I have endured through my course in history, so when you come in here and enact your little dramas before my home you are taking advantage of my hospitality. My friendship is earned. You can start by being civil."

Exanderous was cold, his eyes had no feeling. He was a blank, but one could feel a power resonating in this figure. It was not a power of strength or might; it was a different nature. After taking a deep breath Exanderous tossed them another moment of his time and turned to the bar for some upkeep.

For those who are innocent in these matters, you have my apology. Please continue.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:15 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was a little mad at how Ex acted over things other ppl started yet calmly and with a smile Azrivel said , I said I don't fight unless in defense and I will have you know you can't kill me. no one can, that is my curse and that is how it is to be. I was actually being calmer and nicer than most here that use insults to get around their ways. I am not here to fight but I am here. Now stay your peace and calm yourself. Before any one gets hurt. We all are here for drinks aren’t we?

Adrithie wanted some fun and in doing so his demonic voice said to ex, an elf that seems to be a challenge of grate power. He ses he can't die even though I know it is more than possible. Kill him and you will free me. In return I will show you ultimate power. Spells and magics that don't even exist in some eyes. I could make you all you want with just the death of one.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm 

"Please i came here to hear stories and put them to song will anyone care to share their stories with me and Életh" Luthvien asked while noticing a whispering in his mind that he had noticed off an on but was growing more pronounced and the whispering seemed similar to how he talked with Életh but whatever it was apparently wasn't talking to him for sure and he hated to use his psionic power to eavesdrop on others telepathic communications or thoughts

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel smiled, turned to luthvien and said, Well want to hear my story of life? the short version of course. or would you like to know a story of war and or how I fought a god and won. take your pick friend for they are all short and all fun to hear.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 pm 

"Both sound appealing to my ears but i think the story of life trumps the other so i will hear that first my friend and while you talk i will play Életh to accompany the tale" Luthvien smiles at the prospect of a new story to add to song

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:45 pm 
Legend of Old

"Do you think the intricacies of these are strange to me? I share the same curse, and believe me when I say, I can kill you. Even if you think you cannot die," said the Guardian. "I don't care what you say, and no matter if you say it with a smile I hear your tone when you say hold your peace. I give the word and you are out. I would be humble if I were you."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 pm 
Behetmoth

Stella was as said once before, all shook up. Her inside shaked like a leaf on a tree. She was feeling dizzy. She use her telepathy powers to talk to the aromor while everyone was paying no attention.You will not fool me! I am not afriad of a little elf who makes cookies in a tree, with you as his weapon or not. Leave me be! She sat and listen to the music being played.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 59  Next