Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:17 am

Post subject: Once again
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 am 
Anceint Member Guy

If anyone is even still around from back when I do sincerely and full heartedly apologize once again for my abscence. You see I am currently without any actual home....or job for that matter. Fate has cast me ill will but oh well. I am using a friends wireless network to type this now, otherwise it would be rather impossible. So I do hope you can forgive my extended times away, its never without good reason

To those whom I know from back then and haven't heard from in a while, you are all missed. To those I haven't spoken with before, I bid you a hello and I hope fate finds you well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:16 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Good to see you back, and I know what you are talking about I was near that area a few years ago. I hope things are getting on track for you.

For my story being fired at Thanksgiving sucks, but trying to find a full time job at that time of year sucks even worse.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:22 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Trying to find a decent job around here is a pain in the ass period. I mean minimum wage ain't enough for anything.

Offline Profile