Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:13 pm

Post subject: Slayers????
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

About 2 days ago I got attacked by someone.I didn't get hurt but scared and I fought back. Sadly I didn’t see anything but a tattoo of a dragon wrapped around a sword, being stabbed on the head by the tip of that sword. I also know what dagger he used. But both the dagger and the tattoo are suspicious and I found out it could be a today slayer. Is there a possibility of this? If so we what will we do if there is a today slayer killing other dragon lovers or masters. I don’t really think it would be coincidence of a dragon being killed tattoo and a dragon slayer dagger. I don’t really know so what do you guys think?? Coincidence or is there realy a today slayer trying to kill other dragon masters/lovers?

The dagger was:
http://cgi.ebay.com/DRAGON-SLAYER-DAGGE ... 518bf6c1a8

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Slayers????
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:56 pm 
Matrix Operator

You... were attacked... by a member of a secret dragon hunting society.

Any chance you could attach the police report? And I mean no offense by this, Drakes, but if they are going after dragon masters, I can think of at least four people they would have hit first before coming after you.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Well at least it makes the balloon kid's story sound good.

Well if true, I am glad to see you are ok. And you must be one heck of a fighter. If a true "dragon slayer" attacked you, with not even a cut to show for it. But seeing the number of crazies out there, just hope the guy don't come back for a 2nd try.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:17 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Falconer wrote:
but if they are going after dragon masters, I can think of at least four people they would have hit first before coming after you.

I agree with vamp and falconer that statement might be false if the group has roots in drakes' town thenhe could easily have been the only target if no other masters/lovers live near by

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

All I am saying is that it just couldn't be coincidence that the tattoo and the blade bolth are and look like dragon slayer things. But there really is no proof that there is a secret group of slayers. It could have been a gang or something. I don't really live in the safest Neighborhood but I never been attacked be for either. If there really is a group out there full of slayers than I gess we all should be on guard because of this. Also I am not a really good fighter but I did struggle for my life. he almost killed me and I am lucky he missed. Be careful and stay on guard! We don't know anything yet but we still need to watch our backs.

I didn't send a police report becouse not mainy cops come neer my Neighborhood. I also could take care of myself better than most ppl. I will be fine and I know that he will not come back. I have main'y plans if he comes and mainy ways to defend myself. it is other master/lovers I am worried about.

I am also hated by mainy other websights and ppl befor I came to this one.
agian I am more safer than you all think and I also have no proof if he realy was a slayer.

Other than that this conversation would be considered over!

Guard the dragon. Hunt the slayer. Master the skills to save the idea.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:52 pm 
Cererean Princess

Where, exactly, do you live?

Probably an isolated incident, if true. The dagger sounds like something anyone can get hold of if they look. But remember: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:24 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I will not say where I live for my own safety!
Past is only past! All I wanted to know is if anyone had or would ever have such an encounter! I think we all are safe and sadly I have no more proof other than what I sed.
If I die I die and no1 could change that, but for now I live a life we all should enjoy and keep. Just be care full. OK? We are all here right now and that is all the matters.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Sounds very strange, but im glad you are ok!

Ok, about the guy, yes it could be a coincidence, i mean, many people have many different tattoos, and the blade he owned, well, a lot of gang type people carry weapons of this sort, even generally fantasy loving people, I myself have seen daggers like that with dragons on them and Ive wanted to buy it! So, could be a coincidence.....
BUT, if its not a coincidence, and this person is a crazy guy on the hunt for dragon lovers... I would like to know how he would know that you ,or anyone for that matter, were a dragon lover? Unless of course you were wearing dragon stuff, eg T-Shirt, Necklace, Ring, Tattoo (of a dragon not being killed) etc i dont see how that person could possibly target dragon lovers...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:35 pm 
Godsin Queen

I think I'm safe less these freaky people are going after magicfolk too, lol!

somehow I don't think a slayer of any type would target someone who simply had a thing for the target creature, or simply just believed in them. Not to call you a loon but I think you are reaching just a wee bit much there.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm 
Matrix Operator

If true, it was probably just a local nutjob. Plenty of those. If someone else on the board gets attacked, I'll subscribe to the Organized Society theory.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:55 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok got three things left to say about all of your posts

1. I always have a dragon Necklace on. so he could tell I liked dragons

2. pandora I am no loon I just wanted to know if it is a possibility, also if he was a slayer he would be as smart as me about targeting. he might have me as a target becouse he would know peaple like me would stand in his way. knowing that I would stand in his way I would be a logical target. but agin we still have no proof he was a slayer so I don't know. he was most likely a killer trying to get me dead. Right now he looks like he is gon so I am safe. yah it is just a lil bit much but I was just wondering if I should be consurned about others. IT IS NOTHING TO LOL AT PANDORA! WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF IT WAS YOU FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE!

3. I agree with falconer that it could have bin just a nutjob, but I still don't know anything other than what happened. So it might have bin nothing at all just an attack witch was solved. also if it was an organized society that has bin spying on us they would not even attack anyone if they are warned about an attack. so I don't think anyone would be coming untill things get more ...safer for an attack. I just think I was in the right place at the wrong time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 am 
Cererean Princess

If you can dig up evidence of other Dragon lovers being attacked by similar people, then I may consider your conspiracy theory to hold more water.

Say, does anyone know of any other Dragon forums?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:44 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Aside from my forums, which aren't completely dedicated to dragons (we just have a lot of draco-fans)... Pretty much any site Tempest has designed would be a hotspot for dragon lovers.
Aside from this, I don't know of any dragon-specific forums.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm 
Godsin Queen

Read, you might learn something sometime. I said quote on quote "NOT to call you a loon"

and sweetheart, had I been laughing at you I would have come right out and said it. I was amused at another thought that had absolutly nothing to do with you. It's rather vain of you to think you are the subject of everything anyone is talking about.

Plus, I don't know that you really go attacked, and nether do the rest of us. We've had quite a number of wack jobs get on here and post more believable stuff than you have. Please read that I am not calling you a liar just stating a point.

This so called attacker was more than likely just some crook who saw an easy target in his eyes at lest. We don't feel like hearing about your poor fantastical dreams of facing a dragon slayer whom if he was real wouldn't consider you more than an annoyance and would more than likely ignore your very existance. Even if he were a slayer, you wouldn't be alive to talk about it, a guy who can kill dragons vs a guy off the street think about that one. Think about this also, why would a guy who can take down a dragon bother with a school kid who just happens to have a little dragon pendent around his neck? You do know people do wear stuff like that just because they think it looks good anyways so anyone with brains isn't going to just emediately assume you are a dragon lover just off of that to begin with.

Now if you were also holding some kind of blade swearing your love of dragons and telling everyone in the area you will kill anyone who threatens the life of the dragon. Then the guy that attacked you came out and screamed "DIE DRAGON LOVER!" Then your theory would be a bit more believable.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Pandora wrote:
Read, you might learn something sometime. I said quote on quote "NOT to call you a loon"

and sweetheart, had I been laughing at you I would have come right out and said it. I was amused at another thought that had absolutly nothing to do with you. It's rather vain of you to think you are the subject of everything anyone is talking about.

Plus, I don't know that you really go attacked, and nether do the rest of us. We've had quite a number of wack jobs get on here and post more believable stuff than you have. Please read that I am not calling you a liar just stating a point.

This so called attacker was more than likely just some crook who saw an easy target in his eyes at lest. We don't feel like hearing about your poor fantastical dreams of facing a dragon slayer whom if he was real wouldn't consider you more than an annoyance and would more than likely ignore your very existance. Even if he were a slayer, you wouldn't be alive to talk about it, a guy who can kill dragons vs a guy off the street think about that one. Think about this also, why would a guy who can take down a dragon bother with a school kid who just happens to have a little dragon pendent around his neck? You do know people do wear stuff like that just because they think it looks good anyways so anyone with brains isn't going to just emediately assume you are a dragon lover just off of that to begin with.

Now if you were also holding some kind of blade swearing your love of dragons and telling everyone in the area you will kill anyone who threatens the life of the dragon. Then the guy that attacked you came out and screamed "DIE DRAGON LOVER!" Then your theory would be a bit more believable.

Pandora I sed that I was concerned about other dragon lovers and in my own safety!

I also Sed I agreed with falconer about the attacker being some other killer. It just seemed strange to me.
maybe you need to read and learn A :swear: hole!

I just wanted to know if it was a possibility and now you insult me for being concerned about other ppl. I am also here to learn more about things. I also sed It was easy to identify me because of the pendent.

REREAD what I sed and you might know a lil more. It s also really easy to hack other ppls comp data and track other ppl. THIS IS A FACT! Now back off because I just wanted to know if you could be in danger from this threat.
this ain't a conspericy! I just got scared and that was all!

you could have sed what you sed in a nicer way panda. I even sed I was just like you all. put yourself into that situation panda and then ask yourself. what would you have done after your life was almost finnished the same way mine would have bin.

I atin't a wack job and I am just as sane as you panda.

Now for the last time this conversation is OVER!

I am realy trying to be nice to you panda but you are making it realy hard for me.

(I am going to leave and come back within afew weeks. Vamp. plz delete the whole topic becouse it is now useless and there is no need for it.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 pm 
Godsin Queen

wow now I'm getting cursed at, real mature.

I am reading perfectly, I'm arguing the points you yourself stated.

I told you my reasoning for why your concern is not needed. If I were seeking to insult you I'd come right out and say it. While it's natural to have fear over being attack you obviously took that fear too far.

What would I do? I'd do what any normal person who sees a man with a knife coming after them would do, run and call the cops, and if the cops don't come to that end of the naborhood I'd go to the police station until I felt safe again, or at lest head over to some ones house where there is safety in numbers.

Oh and you never said anything paticular about anyone knowing you personally by your necklace, maybe you should read your own posts.

"I always have a dragon Necklace on. so he could tell I liked dragons"

your proof he knew you like dragons not your proof he knew you. You said this guy was a stranger so which is it?

who was talking about hacking computers? Besides the average Dipwad isn't going to know how to do that and someone who does isn't going to wasting the time on people who simply have a thing for dragons. Because that is logically the most idiot waist of time anyone could possibly do if dragons are their real target.

Put my name in the sentence and you've made it personal. I have no reason to be well mannered with you at that point. I firmly believe in speaking to a person in the same manner they attempt to speak to me in. You want to try being smart with me don't expect me to toss sugar all over everything and give you a pat on the back.

Again you obviously are just reading the parts you want to and skipping the rest. I haven't called you a wack job or a loon or anything else for that matter. As I've already said I'd call you whatever i thought you where straight out if that where the case.

I don't need you to be nice to me. I don't know you and at this point I'm not really sure I care to. Trying to be nice is a sign of pitty, and trust me, I don't need your pitty to live on I promise you that.

P.S. if you want a conversation to be over don't prevok the other person to continue it by calling them names. Just a thought.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:20 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ok panda let me point out a few things seeing you can't see for yourself how mutch of a 3 year old you are being and I will be settle with you becouse I don't want to get banned becouse you wants to make somthing out of nothing!

1. I called the cops but they never came to help becouse I live in a bad naghborhood. you know ONE WITH GANGS THAT WOULD KILL FOR THE HELL OF IT!

2. I CAME HERE TO SAY THAT THIS KILLER IS STILL OUT THERE! I AGREED WITH FALCONER THAT HE WAS JUST SOME CRAZY KILLER!

3. I sed it is eassy to identify me becouse of my necklace. everyone in my town/city knows I allways whear it becouse I had it ever since I was 5 years old. also I sed I did not know him becouse I only got to see the tattoo and the knife witch was about to kill me. maybe you should get your facts strait pandora!

4. pandora you realy think I am giving pitty!? no I just don't want to get banned becouse you want to make everything sutch a big fight. I had worse then you and I will take you on any day pandora! live in my naghborhood for a weak and you will never come back. I never even cared to give you respect becouse you are nothing to me and that is how it will stey.

p.s. you called the first name, you DID insult me and you realy expect for me to let you keep doing that. you and I don't make the ruels here pandora. vamp. and Tempest douse so why don't you just shut up pandora and let this convorsation die becouse I am done fighting. I don't care if you want to keep on fighting over dum stuff and I don't care pandora. Go cry in a corner pandora, and give it a rest.

I will however give you one last chance to give it all a rest so there could be a chance we would be friends here becouse we bolth like dragons.
right now pandora you have no respect and very little pitty frome me becouse we bolth do like dragons. YOU AND I BOLTH KNOW THIS WHOLE TOPIC DIED A LONG TIME AGO! now leave ME ALONE PANDORA.

vamp. plz delete this whole topic becouse I am done fighting with pandora on a topic that should have looked like a warnning about a killer that is still out there.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:00 am 
Godsin Queen

Firstly I if you stop all of your petty attempts to demean me I might not react so harshly. I also never told you what you should or should not do, and never claimed to have made the rules. However I may have made a suggestion here and there I would not tell you you had to do anything.

There really was no reason to warn us of this killer, if it was indeed a killer it would only be an problem for us if we lived in the same general area as you.

*sigh* if you are going to continue to argue with me over this please don't contradict yourself. You said yourself you made no effort to alert the cops.

"I didn't send a police report becouse not mainy cops come neer my Neighborhood"

guess what? I live in the same kind of naborhood, the cops came to my house when I got robbed at knife point and my husband almost got beaten to death. Sure they took half an hour to get there, and came way after the fact, but they still came out and did their job like they are supposed to do.

I had to watch some guy pound on my husband repeatedly in attempt to keep me safe, and I could do nothing because I was four months pregnant with my now one year old son. I could have done something yes, but chances are i wouldn't still have my son today if I had.

My husband got the medical treatment he needed, and at lest one of the men served the time for his unlawful deed. The other one didn't get caught because we couldn't give them enough information to id him with. I know the feeling of looking over your shoulder, and adding that extra lock on the door, because I have been there!

It doesn't matter how crook infested your side of the street is, the cops still get paid to answer your call, they can't not show, and they can be sued if they don't so they more than likely wouldn't take the chance. Don't attempt to tell me I don't know. You are being more insulting than you think.

I highly doubt he was a killer, He was more than likely making some attempt to rob you and didn't care less if you died or not. If this is something you agreed with you shouldn't keep arguing the subject.

You came with the theory that this man was attacking you because you where a dragon lover. I was simply disproving this theory. As long as you continue to give points to prove the theory in any way you are again contradicting yourself. Meaning I answer to a reply so if I say something about a subject you already say you've covered. It's because you have brought something else up on the subject for me to respond to.

Um, I copy and paste your own words straight from your own post. Do I need to do it again because you didn't say any of that before. People can't get information you don't give.

"I always have a dragon Necklace on. so he could tell I liked dragons"

those are your own words. You said nothing about how you've worn it since you were little or any of that stuff that you claim to have mentioned. Don't argue a point you have failed to even make. Besides, just because you've warn it all of your god give life. It does not mean that everyone knows you because of it. While the people who do know you might know you to be fond of wearing it. Complete strangers would not know you by your necklace unless you were a popular person in your community. One would assume you aren't since you have not mention such. Plus if you were a popular person among your community it would also be safe to assume that this is a more solid reason for getting attacked in the first place.

I'm actually a rather reasonable person. You fail to notice because you are too busy getting angry about every little thing anyone says because you take it all personally. Trust me when I say your respect holds no meaning to me. I could care less what some person I don't know on the internet thinks, and i think I have already mentioned this before as well.

You turn everything into a battle because apparently that's the way you like it. By the way I never called you any names, and I made it a point to point that out several times. for example: "NOT to call you a loon" note this is the opposite of calling you a name. In other words I was implying that while I thought the idea was crazy I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't think you where.

Let me repeat this again, If I wanted to call you a Name I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I'm not in such a way that I would have to resort to such a thing, and it is not in my nature to do so.

I could easily pry upon the real faults that I and others could have easily seen that you have. This is just an example so don't think I'm complaining about this. Like your spelling, remember it's only an example but it's very obvious it's not the best in the world. Had I been out to get you or picking on you or whatever you think I was doing. I wouldn't have been as nice as I've been so far. I by the way am fine with your spelling As I don't have the best spelling either due to having mild Dislexia.

I quite frankly don't care if we are friends or not. I wouldn't treat you any differently either way. I simply react to what you say accordingly. If you don't want to argue with me, just don't give me a reason to complain.

Continuing to make some attempt to belittle me will get nether of us anywhere. If you ever want to have a more civil conversation I would suggest you not attempt to belittle people, that along with staying away from the caps.

I have no real problem with you, however I will not stand by while someone continues to jabber away at things as you have continued to do.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Quote:
There really was no reason to warn us of this killer, if it was indeed a killer it would only be an problem for us if we lived in the same general area as you.

I warned you all becouse the killer is still out there.

Quote:
*sigh* if you are going to continue to argue with me over this please don't contradict yourself. You said yourself you made no effort to alert the cops.

I didn't realy called the cops but yesterday the cops came to my house and asked me if I was ok 3 days late. turns out my friend called for me. I had it all planed out. all I had to do was lay low and everything will go back to normal.

Quote:
guess what? I live in the same kind of naborhood, the cops came to my house when I got robbed at knife point and my husband almost got beaten to death. Sure they took half an hour to get there, and came way after the fact, but they still came out and did their job like they are supposed to do.

I had to watch some guy pound on my husband repeatedly in attempt to keep me safe, and I could do nothing because I was four months pregnant with my now one year old son. I could have done something yes, but chances are i wouldn't still have my son today if I had.

My husband got the medical treatment he needed, and at lest one of the men served the time for his unlawful deed. The other one didn't get caught because we couldn't give them enough information to id him with. I know the feeling of looking over your shoulder, and adding that extra lock on the door, because I have been there!

It doesn't matter how crook infested your side of the street is, the cops still get paid to answer your call, they can't not show, and they can be sued if they don't so they more than likely wouldn't take the chance. Don't attempt to tell me I don't know. You are being more insulting than you think

sorry for your lost.

the cops don't come becouse my side of the street hates cops. I will not say Y. the cops might have came to your house becouse someone is dieing wile what happens if there was no proof that some1 came to your house at all. no blood no anything! just you saying you got attacked. that was how my situation was. a NO suspect and no proof.I aint going to sue the cops becouse of this becouse I would have lost. I would have lost becouse there is no proof of this atack on me. if I am being insulting look in the miror becouse you and I are just the same.IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Quote:
I highly doubt he was a killer, He was more than likely making some attempt to rob you and didn't care less if you died or not. If this is something you agreed with you shouldn't keep arguing the subject.

I highly think he was a killer becouse I was not robed and he sed nothing to me or anything. he would have sed give me your $$ or something like that but he didn't. all that he did was put a knife in my face and missed once then ran wen I was able to push him off. if he did not miss I would not be here.

Quote:
You came with the theory that this man was attacking you because you where a dragon lover. I was simply disproving this theory. As long as you continue to give points to prove the theory in any way you are again contradicting yourself. Meaning I answer to a reply so if I say something about a subject you already say you've covered. It's because you have brought something else up on the subject for me to respond to.

I came with a question not a theory pandora. I came asking was it a possability or was I in the right place at the wrong time. I keep coming to tell you I agreed with falocner that I WAS in the right place at the wrong time pandora so get you facts strait. (or should I draw you a picture so you could understand what I am saying(sarcasim)

Quote:
those are your own words. You said nothing about how you've worn it since you were little or any of that stuff that you claim to have mentioned. Don't argue a point you have failed to even make. Besides, just because you've warn it all of your god give life. It does not mean that everyone knows you because of it. While the people who do know you might know you to be fond of wearing it. Complete strangers would not know you by your necklace unless you were a popular person in your community. One would assume you aren't since you have not mention such. Plus if you were a popular person among your community it would also be safe to assume that this is a more solid reason for getting attacked in the first place.

well pandora do you have a ring or a neckless that peaple looks at first? I bet you do. well If you don't I will make it eassy for you to understand. ppl look at my neckless becouse ppl know that nomater what I will were it. EVEN TO MY GRAVE! it is uneqe and you can't miss it becouse IT LOOKS LIKE A DRAGON! my friend is a lil populer but I am just as populer becouse I am a cool guy to hang with.

Quote:
I'm actually a rather reasonable person. You fail to notice because you are too busy getting angry about every little thing anyone says because you take it all personally. Trust me when I say your respect holds no meaning to me. I could care less what some person I don't know on the internet thinks, and i think I have already mentioned this before as well.

You turn everything into a battle because apparently that's the way you like it. By the way I never called you any names, and I made it a point to point that out several times. for example: "NOT to call you a loon" note this is the opposite of calling you a name. In other words I was implying that while I thought the idea was crazy I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't think you where.

look whos talking! I am trying to be reasonable but you keep coming back just so I could come back and tell you this post is dead. also I only bin giving you respect becouse we bolth ARE the same. tell me do we not bleed red collered blood? do we not like dragons? the ansure on all these is yes if you don't care to know the ansure. for these reasons I must respect you.I don't care if you don't want it. I don't care if you like it. you are just coming back to make a battle out of nothing,not me!

Quote:
I could easily pry upon the real faults that I and others could have easily seen that you have. This is just an example so don't think I'm complaining about this. Like your spelling, remember it's only an example but it's very obvious it's not the best in the world. Had I been out to get you or picking on you or whatever you think I was doing. I wouldn't have been as nice as I've been so far. I by the way am fine with your spelling As I don't have the best spelling either due to having mild Dislexia.

and you don't think I can't pry on your faults? you just gave me a biggy that if I tryed hard. I would make it back fire pandora so if I was you I would not talk about my spelling. I know you are not out to get me pandora but this will be your only warning DO NOT TALK ABOUT HOW MUTCH MY SPELLING IS A FAULT! or I will typ things that would harm you becouse you talking about how bad my spelling is realy harming me becouse I can't spell or wright as good as most ppl. also you bin nice lol? i bet you are trying hard as hell to win a fight that isn't realy there. I ain't becouse I don't wanna get kicked becouse you can't stand letting a topic die out!

Quote:
I quite frankly don't care if we are friends or not. I wouldn't treat you any differently either way. I simply react to what you say accordingly. If you don't want to argue with me, just don't give me a reason to complain.

Continuing to make some attempt to belittle me will get nether of us anywhere. If you ever want to have a more civil conversation I would suggest you not attempt to belittle people, that along with staying away from the caps.

I have no real problem with you, however I will not stand by while someone continues to jabber away at things as you have continued to do.
Firstly I if you stop all of your petty attempts to demean me I might not react so harshly. I also never told you what you should or should not do, and never claimed to have made the rules. However I may have made a suggestion here and there I would not tell you you had to do anything.

I don't care if we are foes but still I give ppl one waring to back off witch I gave you. I am not even belittleing you. trust me you will know when I do becouse then the worst things I could ever talk about would be sed about you. so don't try and sey I am doing things I am not.
also I LIKE USING THE CAPS!
I don't have a prob with you but I will not stand and let some1 talk about how I have so mainy faults and complaine about a topic that should have died long ago! as you have continued to do! :wink:

now this will be the last time I will say THIS TOPIC IS OVER SO BACK OFF PANDORA!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:53 am 
Wandering Dragon

Ok, calm down you two, seriously! I didnt even bother reading your last posts, they just got longer and longer, obviously from just looking at it you are arguing pretty seriously. Im not pointing fingers or saying its anyones fault, all im saying is just calm down a little, please, if one of the mods get here, the topic will be locked.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 am 
Matrix Operator

I stopped reading when the :swear: came out. Seriously, this is the first time I've seen it used in a non-humorous manner.

Guys, seriously, calm down.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 am 
Godsin Queen

Sorry Tiger, I just get like that sometimes, I'm not one to back down when someone keeps coming at me, you know. My post keep getting longer just because I figured maybe I needed to start explaining things more in depth since I keep getting accused of calling him names and gripping about nothing when he's still trying to tell me this and that.

I'm quite frankly tired of him arguing the same points over and over, while failing to understand what I was trying to get across to him. He's just one of those people who must get the last say in to be happy I guess, and I couldn't help myself.

Even though I know you are supposed to leave those kinds of people alone. I tend to butt heads with those kinds of people a lot here lately. I suppose I've become to prideful for my own good.

It might be best if the post does get locked, and if it get's locked on his last post at lest he'll be happy right? That's a good thing....I think.....

DM: honestly I'm not trying to battle with you, and there has been nothing you have said that has really been worth my time to try arguing.

By the By, yes I have Dislexia, I'm slightly curious to what your excuse might be. Since your spelling is ever worse than mine is. I'm not bothered by my own misspellings. So I'm curious to how you might hold this against me.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

sorry and thank you tiger and falconer!
I am sorry this whole topic got out of hand even when I sed it was over!
thank you for finoly helping me end this stupid topic once and for all :)

I am tired of pandora arguing with me and when I ask her to stop and let it all die she ceeps coming! the posts got longer for me becouse I had to explaine more and more to pandora things she wants and don't want to hear so she gets a better picture of what I am trying to say.

I didn't quit becouse I had to explaine to pandora reasons why things are the way they are. I didn't want the last say but I did want to prove that I am not crazy and I am not trying to sound mean.

I bin hopeing this whole topic dies out or gets locked becouse I hate it completely.

Pandora: honestly I was being nicer than you think so I don't get kicked! you have bin a waist of all my time and there was no reason for you to be coming in saying I was not attacked and the thing that I will tell you not to do is talk about my faults the way you did. you bin giving me major falts that could back fire on you so plz plz plz plz do not talk about my faults becouse that (other than talking about mr. drake's book) makes me extreamly mad! my faults hurt me and it is sad for me!

the reason I can't spell is a realy long story but if you must hear it I will explaine!

I was born in germany and befor I could get a memory about what would have bin a perfect life. my mom and dad moved to the usa! I could only remember how I was 5 years old. I was so perfect in math and history. but I had to learn to read, wright and spell! the first prob was I was not only learning english but I was learning German and hebrew frome my mom! so I had a major prob pernoncing words and spelling! then I was sent to a...special class for not being able to speek and read as good! I use to wright backwards becouse that is how you wright in hebrew! it would kinda look like this!

ex: ?ko uoy era
after I finoly learned how to read and wright I still had a prob. CONFIDENCE! I was not confratable reading out loude so I would ask the teacher to let another kid read when she picked me. I still had a prob with wrighting nicely! I had that prob my whole life! spelling was a prob becouse I could learn one word one day and forget how to spell it a few days later!

after that my teachers told my mom I could have a learning disability. I could only learn when I am truely interested! I was also slow at doing homework so every time I go to the next grade in school I barely passed and got c-b on all my report cards.

you all wanted a story and you all got one!

are you happy now panore!! :evil:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

the fact that you are saying all that let's me know you only half read what i was saying, didn't understand a word i was saying or are a troller. take your pick, either way I'm not going to sit here and argue with someone who is any of the three because it is obviously pointless to try speaking to a wall.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:19 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

?? all I was saying was don't bring up my faults! and I was done talking to you right after my last post so why you came back just to fight with me? I sed I was done so leave me alone and stop posting on this dead topic pandora!kk you should reread befor typing becouse I just sed DO not typ about other ppls faults or they will typ more harmfull faults about you! kk.you asked for a reason why I can't spell grate I ansured you by saying when I was learing english my mom was teaching me german and hebrew!
you put every thing and turn it into a fight, you don't understand what I am saying, or you are jus a manipuator that must have it her way. you could be any of the three or all three! I don't care so stfu pandora becouse I am done talking with you and now I am begging vamp. to lock this whole topic so it could finoly end!
obviously pointless to try speaking to a wall like pandora!

also you want more storys about my life pandora? :evil: right now you are digging deep and the deepper you get the more harder I will be to fight back!

Offline Profile