Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:41 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:55 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Answering Crescent’s question Azrivel said,My cousins know Forbida exists but they can't use it witch would be considered a good thing. Turning to Janus Azrivel said,I know all this is a little strange right now and I know we have extreme defenses but I will try and help you against Draklor. but if I am not their all you got to do is fight like you never fought before. Nothing is stronger than a dragon who wants gold. Looking at everyone Azrivel said,ok now it is time to meet my cousins. Adrithie than said, YAY. We are about to meet the angels from heaven. I can't wait for them to eat one of you. It makes me have that fuzzy feeling just thinking about it.

Azrivel walked into the portal and then at the door Draklor came in first. A ruby red dragon with green eyes, he was about 35,9 height . (Saforra) Than a beautiful light blue dragon came in with pink/purple eyes, she was about 30,2 . (Kelmeth) Last a blue and green detailed scaled Amphithere (a dragon with no legs and controls the sky) flew in and landed, He was about 70,3 (only because of the extra long tail and huge wings)(Kelmeth). Draklor had the first words and said,I could tell you are doing fine gold wise. I could sense all that gold nearby. Kelmeth was looking at a dragon statue and said,It is a bit dusty mined if I? Kelmeth put his tail up and dusted the statue. doing so the head fell off then the statue fell and shattered. Last to speak was Saforra,You made your home a lot more nicer than before, I thought you would know that dragon statues are old and lame, it is the human statues that are going popular. oh and I just realized you got slaves. Badly dressed slaves may I add and were in the hell did you get that ugly outfit.

Azrivel looked at everyone with an I told you so look and said,These are not slaves but they are my friends. They said they will keep you guys company wile I make dinner and try and hang with you all at the same time. Azrivel than whispered to everyone that was not his cousin,good luck everyone you guys are going to need it.

OOC: no offence guys. I thought it would add to Saforra's carector type to be saying mean things and complaining. nothing pursonal.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:21 am 
Godsin Queen

Dragons don't need something silly like that. They have enough inner energies to fuel a whole nation. Heck some even go as far as to call it dragon magic. heh! mortals and giving things names. It's a rather odd pass time don't you think?

Mirravin giggled mainly speaking to Maryin. Then she looked up at the dragons who come though the door.

welcome kindly to Exx's Tavern. It's not much to look at but with a little tweeking I'm sure it can be brought up to speed. Had I recived a notice of your arrival at lot sooner, say a few days beforehand I could have accomindated you more properly, however, I appolagize for any hassle it has caused you. Please have a seat and enjoy your stay here, also please remember that the human laws are upheld here. I do hope you have brought your manners with you on this evening. Mirravin took off her robes to greet them more properly as it was considered rude to hide ones appearance in a dragon's culture.

http://mirravin.xanga.com/photos/81f1b235530232/

(since clothing seems to be an issue at this point, and I'm being too lazy to post the discrip, anywho she's wearing that, the see though skirt part would be hanging lossly around her waist since in the pic it's being blown in the wind.)

"these must be very young dragons if they have such human like behavior" she thought to herself. Older dragons never concerned themselves with petty matriale things like gold, or fashion, nor did they have a care to destroy things. It seemed to always be a phase dragons from more heavily human populated realms had to go though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:41 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Looking at Mirravin Draklor just walked upstairs like he was drawn to something (GOLD is going to lead into a fight inside Azrivel's gold room)

Elsewhere) Azrivel opened his gold room thru using a lot of Forbida to open his traps and pushed Janus in before the traps remake themselves. Azrivel than said, Most likely Draklor is going to come all I need you to do is fight and live. Azrivel thru two gauntlets on the ground and said,These will protect you and will increase all your skills. You can hit him as hard as you want but don't kill him. Then Azrivel left to cook diner so The young dragons get something to eat.

Back inside the Tavern) Saforra was talking about how red would go nicely for Mirravin and then they wher talking about the nicest things Mirravin should ware.

Kelmeth was flying around and accidently hit the bar braking almost every glass cup inside it. Kelmeth said,sorry did not mean to do that. Cousin Azrivel will pay for the damage.

Azrivel was talking to Adrithie and everyone other that Janus could hear Adrithie. Adrithie said,Everything is going exactly how I played it. I wish I was alive so I could hug those little beings. Petty soon Janus will be food, Mirravin will become completely insane, And Kelmeth will destroy the Tavern killing everyone inside other than the dragons. IT IS A DREAM COMES TRUE! HAHAHAHA...

OOC: Pandora you play COH (CITY OF HEROS)?? becouse some of those pics you have looks like you played COH.O_O my mom and dad use to have that game and are thinking of getting it again. WIERED O_O

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: yup I play city of heroes on the virtue server,lol! Lot's of rpers on that server to play with! if you look around the blog a littl more I also have a couple of post with pics of sg leaders that I am associated with.

Ic: Mirravin nooded happily and smiled warmly listening intently to what the young dragonling had to say, while keeping an eye on the more clumsy one running around the room.

Do be more careful young one. Ah yes I do often wear cloths in that color spectrum of course. Which of course ranges from deep dark reds to pinks and burgundy. It goes well with the color of my fur, or what fur I do have anyways. I also like to wear lots of blues and browns together to play on the color of my eyes. Your eye for color is quite a talent there young one.Mirravin first gives a friendly warning to the one flying around before continuing her talk with Saforra. Apparently Adrithie hadn't planed on females being....well female.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: maybe we could play together some time what level are you?? I use to have a level 25 on the protector. my dad is a major gamer/ RPer because of his back so he is/was level 50.

IC: Draklor was inside Azrivel's home and secretly came inside Azrivel's room. (to be warned Janus is going to be in a hell of a fight)

Azrivel was cooking. Then stopped to see how everyone is doing.

Mirravin just said the magic word to make Saforra extremely Nagy.Brown is the only color that I hate, how could you even like it. It douse not even go well with your skin. Honestly if I was you I would have matched blue with at least gold that is in major fashion.Saforra would not stop talking about how ugly Mirravin would look in brown to even let Mirravin talk.

Kelmeth tried to sit on a chair and three tables broke because of the tail.Sorry about that. Azrivel knows how to fix wood and he will fix those tables. Said Kelmeth with a frown

After all hell breaks loose Adrithie was laughing at Everyone and said,honestly now do you think you can handle these perfect, extremely smart children. HAHAHA..

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: one 50, and all the rest very from 40 to 12, I play mostly on the virtue server though.

Ic:
Mirravin just continued to smile warmly and nodd. She wasn't much of a fashion expert and really didn't care to be so it didn't bother here in the lest. She would continue to wear whatever color she wanted to spite whatever the dragonling thought. She could see however that the mention of brown upset her greatly so she allowed her to continue her rant under the impression that it would be better for the young dragon to get all of that pent up energy out in the opened at any rate. Then she turned to the one who'd just broken a set of chairs and tables.
it's quite alright, those are so very small you couldn't possibly fit them young one. It was bond to happen. Why don't you go outside and play where the air is fresh and you have more room to move freely. Mirravin suggested to him kindly. She had the most patients with small children, and that's exactly what the dragonlings where to her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: cool

IC: Kelmeth looked out side and said,It is not raining so I won't. persides it is more fun in here. What is this? looking at the headless/handless gold Daylic statue Kelmeth touched it with his tail. Accidently throwing The Daylic statue at Mirravin. (good thing she seen it coming)

Saforra looked at Mirravin and said,you know you realy need to fix this place up. you even have a broken statue of gold. Honestly why keep things that are broken.

Mirravin was luck they Azrivel went to check on every one and said, Kelmeth it is raining at my house. go out and play. Saforra you could decorate one of the guest bedrooms. When Saforra and Kelmeth left to Azrivel's house Azrivel said to Mirravin, so I bet you are glad to see me, because I could tell Kelmeth was being clumsy. Looking at the extremely destroyed tavern with a hole in the wall.

Athridie said,aww.. Why ruin the children’s fun. if we wher lucky they could have destroyed the tavern and killed everyone in it. WHY AZRIVEL!? WHY CANT YOU LET THEM HAVE FUN!?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin dogged the statue, and smiled warmly up at Azrivel.Ah they are just kids, no problem at all really. You could have taken your time. And, you, even for you, it's disgraceful to try using children to do what you cannot. Mirravin scolded Athridie like an overgrown teen who'd not yet learned his lesson. Then she used a small bit of her own magic to clean up the mess that was made and fix what was broken.

that reminds me though, would you please do something with that golden giant of yours. He's cluttering up the place.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked at the statue, thru him outside and screamed outside the door, GOLD STATUE BEING GIVEN FOR FREE! IF YOU CAN CARRY IT YOU CAOULD HAVE IT! Right after Azrivel said that a huge group of people came and fought for the statue. Azrivel looked at Mirravin and smiled about how funny it is when people what things.
Then Azrivel looked around and said in an angry tone,Were is Draklor? Then Azrivel looked scared and ran strait up stairs to his home.
Adrithie said,you could trick the first two but out of everyone I know Draklor is going to at least kill someone before he backs down for his gold.

Draklor Found the gold room and all he needs is to break the diamond/ magic door Azrivel made to stall Draklor. Draklor is hitting the door and it is cracking.( Janus better have those gauntlets on)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 pm 
Godsin Queen

hearing this Mirravin sent a little mental message to the third dragon. Draklor sweety, there is soo little gold in there it's not worth the trouble of breaking in. Why risk getting those beautiful claws dirty when I have the key to my personal treasury in my hand, and I'll gladly give it to you. There is enough gold in it to quinch your thirst of it for ages. You only have to find the door to open it and it's yours. It was like a sweet whisper in his ear that was almost impossible to resist. Mirravin got her key ready knowing that the dragon would more than likely be there to take it from her at any moment.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm 
Matrix Operator

Janus was in Azrivel's room trying to set up a listening spell when Draklor entered. Noting the young dragon, the mage raised one eyebrow. "Can I help you, master dragon?" Behind his back, Janus clenched his fist around a small, crumpled purple leaf with three points. He very much hoped that he would not have to use dragonsbane.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Draklor said, I don't want gold. I have all the gold I want right now. I WANT MY GOLD CLAW THAT AZRIVEL HAS IN THAT ROOM! Azrivel then remembered about his fight with Draklor. Azrivel looked down and said,you can have it back. I don't need it.
Draklor his claw like thing and walked away cutting trees outside Azrivel’s home.
later that day Azrivel gave the cousins dinner and they left.
Azrivel turned to everyone saying,That actually turned out better than I thought.Adrithie then said, yah and it only took you to destroy 10 other parallel universes.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:37 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Since when did the Tavern become Fight Club? :?

IC: "Sorry, Azrivel. There's enough magic around without you adding more to the area," Cresent said, shaking his head. "Also, wouldn't it be a good idea to ask people if they want to fight before signing them up?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: you are right. I will change the whole thing and rewrite.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: So I just wrote a fight scene for nothing?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC What the :swear: i did not even get involved in that i do not suppose we could slow down slightly please i have limits on when i can get on the computer

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: Yah dragonrider kinda made it sound like I was makeing everyone fight to much with in one day. I kinda had to rewrite and fix up the sceen. I had it all planed out and then had to fix. SORRY Falconer.

ok dragon master I will slow down alot more. just having way to much fun typing. I am now only going to post only 2x per day so everyone has a fair time inside the fun.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: @dragonmaster: hahahaha I started laughing as soon as I read that.

IC: After they had left, Janus glared at Azrivel as he thrust the dragonsbane back into one of a dozen pouches. "Don't... ever... do that again."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: umm what did Azrivel do??

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: Ill be writing maryin out of this, its gotten to a point that there is way to much god modding.

IC: maryin slowly stands up from where he was sitting the whole time.

"thanks for the drinks babe, I think ill be heading back to the castle now" Maryin says, as he walks into a demensional gate that had forms, his three wolves following closely behind. As he walks through the gate, it begins to close, leaving no trace it had been there at all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: darn it I just got Maryin back into rp! *Sigh* It's not so much of how much you post that bothers people, it's the fact that you pretty much take over and we're stuck dealing with what you throw at us. That's not what the tavern is about.

ic: heh, suit yourself. Now that all that bother is done maybe we can relax a bit. Mirravin said and set back to trying to wash glasses again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: ok I will take it easier now. Sorry everyone nothing is going to happen for a long while. I Promise! Just having a hard time right now and trying to pass a lot of time I gained. (Really long story)

IC: Azrivel went straight to his library and started to read his book. Azrivel then said,I am glad all that is done. Hopefully everything will settle down a lot more. Adrithie Said,This is going to be a long lifetime for me. Azrivel than asked for some Dragons' tear ale (I don't know why Azrivel likes it so much. It just goes with his personality)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I hate advertising like this but i really need a fav, please join in on it the Mythisis ooc it's under an old story made new in ooc if you haven't already. We need members bad if we plan to get it started.

Mirravin sent the tray with Azrivel's usual drink up to his room by a small guardian spirit she'd summoned to help her with her work.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel walked out of his room seeing the spirit Azrivel's eyes opened wide and chased the spirit back to his room. When Azrivel got his drink he sat down on a chair inside the tavern. Azrivel said,You all can tell it is going to take me some time to get used to being here and yet it feels like home Adrithie said,well I can't wait for you to die. DIE D :swear: IT! DIE

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"Been wild party guys but i really do need to go" Alondor said before fading out and disapearing from the bar possibly forever

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 59  Next