Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:16 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin frowned and then said to herself. I was really hopeful that it would be different this time. I suppose now would be the best time to disspell the place while everyone is leaving. She looked around, and waited for her spirit guardian to come back to her, and then she dismissed it so that it would not be hurt from any of her work. Then she went about the prep work of starting up a disspelling circle to correct all the damage done that day, and to get rid of all the ghosts of people that she knew more than likely wouldn't be coming back.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:55 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: is everyone leaving because of me? :(

IC: Azrivel opened the book. When everyone first seen the book it was made of pure gold and has silver pages. The book opened and Azrivel seen his real parents in heaven. Seeing how happy they are Azrivel waved and tearing. He looked at Mirravin and said,Need any help? It is kind of my fault all this happened in one night.Adrithie said right after Azrivel,It is one hundred percent your fault that all this happened.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 am 
Cererean Princess

"Hmmm. At least people aren't throwing magic around anymore." Cresent glanced around. "Need any help clearing up, Mirravin?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Almost letting Mirravin change the stairs back Azrivel said, It will be fine if you leave the stairs the way they are. And if you want them to be changed back I will have to use Forbida on them so fixing them will only change one universe's destiny instead of every universe and Destiny will erase all. so would you like me to change destiny that was already in front of us so you could get your old stairs back?Adrithie then said,why don't you tell her that Forbida can't effect every universe but yet spells leave everything and will change every universe to waist. But, I bet she already knew all that. Put your foot out Azrivel maybe if we are lucky we could trip destiny Azrivel said,I am not going to trip destiny so everyone could meet it. Everyone will see him soon. Just not today!

Azrivel grabed a cup and made more of his (extreamly strong yet good tasting) Dragons' tear ale

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I don't want to take over modding this but I will if I have to, I don't want to see this place die. I didn't think I'd need to be a mod since this group usually does good together. *put's on temp mod hat*

So first to point out something I noticed because rping is different form writing. first up you try to progress though the story too fast. You need to start taking into consideration the fact that you are not the only one here with a storyline or a character plot. For example Mirravin only just started prepping for the dispelling circle and hasn't even drawn it much less activated it, and will not have done so until I write it in there.

secondly, it's ok to have a god character but you must also be able to show restraint. It is not Mirravin destiny or anyone else's in the tavern to kill your character or your god, or seal away your god. They don't have to accept your god and their magic does not have to be created by your god, nether does their home realm/plane of existance/ect have to be created by your god, and they don't have to be crafted by your god's hands.

Meaning everyone in the tavern has full permission to ignore parts of your post that don't agree with their story line from this point forward if they weren't already doing so. If you have an issue with that they have full rights to explain to you why and do not have to change their post to meet your needs.(as long as it's done in a civil way) This will be the case until we agree as a whole that you have learned how to better play your god character without getting out of hand.

Now we know you haven't quite learned the ropes yet, and that's why everyone here has been fairly patient with you, but it has come to my attention that this patients has been worn rather thin. That's why I'm going to ask that you keep your cool when people make the suggestions they might have to make, and try to follow what you can. Now if anyone else has any more friendly suggestions I think now would be the time to voice them.

*takes off mod hat*

Ic:

I won't be needing any more information from you Azrivel, please stay in your room for the rest of the night. It's not a requirement, but I'm pretty sure your..... arm doesn't want to be dispelled as well. If he doesn't know his place I will show it to him. I have been patient so far, but I will not continue to turn a blind eye to him if he continues his nonsense. Now I don't know about your stairs, If they are energy that was pulled from the realm then they will be returned to it's original form in time and place.The spell is too powerful to disclude one thing over the other, nor would I try to do so if it were possible.

Sure Cresent, you know about Alchemy and the laws of equivalance? We're going to be using the same concept except in reversal. I need to draw circle to place the symbols to convert the spells hanging in this place back in the the energy they were equal to in the first place. Perhaps we should move some of these tables first though.
Mirravin glanced over at Azrivel, and then looked over at the bar tables with a thoughful look on her face.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ooc: OK! i understand now sorry again :(
1. Destiny is another titan which is going to be met later.
2. Azrivel is not a god but Adrithie is and we only hear him talk. he can't do damage to anything or any one
3. Destiny is a good titan that the god's kepped free because he knows and creates everyone’s name and story. he will not tell anyone their future but he will make sure no one will harm it either. Azrivel and a lot of others which is given choices are immune to destiny's power. That is pretty much all I could think of for him. It will take at least a few days for me to get him perfectly right so don't worry you will not see him for a long time.

Ic: Azrivel said,ok. I understand! I will go home.Azrivel picked up his book, walked strait to his home and looked at him mom and dad in heavon thru his book.

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm 
Matrix Operator

Janus sat back at the now-quiet bar and pulled out the empty scroll, a pen, and ink. Taking a sip of his drink, he began writing down what Crescent had told him about himself.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm 
Cererean Princess

"No, you'll have to explain to me," Cresent replied. "I'm sort of learning as I go along. My predecessor didn't have time to teach me everything about magic. I'm a quick learner, though" he added.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

After thinking for a long time about what Mirravin said Azrivel decided to closed his book and went strait to the tavern because He feel's guilty that everything happened. So Azrivel came down and asked,You guys need any help? My power will not affect the realms energy so I could clean up a lot over here. Presides, I feel bad about all that happened today. So would you like me to help? Adrithie than said, I don't care what Azrivel douse right now. And nothing can take my curse off Azrivel unless he dies so he could be here if he wants. Maybe I could mess around some more and see if I could make you all accidently create demons. Azrivel said (Possibly with everyone else),Shut up Adrithie!
(Azrivel continues by himself), No one wants to deal with you right now so why don't you just leave me and everyone else here alone for a little wile and let me have some peace for the rest of the night so I can help everyone without worry to deal with you. You are lucky Destiny did not come and put me in the magic chains yet.

OOC: you guys don't have to say shut up to adrithie. I just thought it would be funny and fun for everyone (if they choose) to tell Adrithie shut up lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:34 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: he creates every one's name and story? didn't we just go over this?

Ic:

Ah, well I guess I could step you though the basics, and no Azy One helper will be enough thanks. The more people who get into this the harder it will be to do. Feel free to watch and listen as we run though this.
Mirravin answers Azrivel. While she heard the titan speak she'd already gone to ignoring him. He wasn't really saying anything new or interesting at any rate. After moving the one table she heads toward another one to move it as well.

Hmmm, well in most magics the users takes energies that are already existing from themselves or from something else to alter the space around them for the desired spell. Well, the reason for this putting it simply, to do anything it is required that first an equal amount of force, energy,life,or mass be given up, sacrificed, or used. The most simple example, you must use energy and force to walk equal to the area you'd like to cover. Most spell casting goes by the same concept.

All we're going to be doing is breaking down these spells that were formed in this manner, and use a little bit of my stored up energy in the markings we will be using to send the freshly made energy to places it is needed the most in this area.

Here, take this and help me measure out the area between the bar and the back wall there, so we can do our best to make a perfect circle. The better we do the better the disspelling will work.
Mirravin replied cheerfully, and handed him a piece of measuring sting while she took the other end to the other end of the room.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: That would be funny, count me in.
IC: Janus kept a wary eye on Azrivel. The man/elf/whatever's casual disregard for the consequences of magic chilled him, and the mage was convinced this would not be the last incident to occur.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: Destiny can't tell you your future. He has a book and every time something or someone is born/created he writes down their name and story never to let them see their destiny so they can't harm it. Example: he wrote about everyone and yet can't tell anyone their story. Azrivel has Adrithie witch means Azrivel douse not have a story and yet he has an ending that could go mainly different ways. Destiny carries a staff and knows almost everyone’s story. Those who are immune to his power could choose. Again I don't have him done yet so I can't write much about him. all I could say is he can't be seen and he knows everyone’s future, but he will not say or speak about such things to keep destiny in line. I am thinking for an entry of him falling because Azrivel accidentally changed destiny's story for the tavern and puts Azrivel on a magic chain for about a year so Azrivel can't escape the tavern or leave his home. (What I mean is that he names everyone who has a story and makes sure destiny douse not change for the better good/Evil. I am working on him and he is extremely complex.

to make this whole thing shorter. Destiny is a titan that MUST write everyone’s story and destiny. It takes only a mina second to write a full story yet it takes a life time to make sure they stay on curse. Azrivel sometimes changes these stories and will mainly force Destiny to rewrite everything all over again. He can't tell a soul about their destiny and or/ someone else's destiny for this reason. (Pretty much nothing that happened that night was suppose to happen.) He is a working progress and he is 55x more older than Adrithie so he is Extremely old. lol.

it is like he is destiny yet he can't tell you anything so you don't have to worry about anything. he isn't like telling you, you have to do something but more like he knows your next step but douse not tell you so you take your step without knowing he knows. agian it is complex and hard to talk about. (another one of my dad's ideas that looked kinda cool)

IC: After Mirravin was able to measuring out the tavern Azrivel said,What should the circle be made of? I have many things and if we are lucky I might have exactly what you need. Adrithie said,fail! fail! fail! FAIL! FAIL! If we are lucky Destiny comes keeps Azrivel here. I am having so much fun destroying the tavern Azrivel was about to take a drink of Dragons' tear ale! Then he offered Janus If he would like Azrivel to make some for Janus.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC: OK drakel just going to say this in as calm as I can manage. Destiny is a corporeal being in the dimension your character is from. His powers cover any and all from that dimension. He does have power over any other dimension and people from those dimensions. This holds true with any super powerful being you come up with. Thank you for reading, I made this as simple as I could

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: ok so I will not put him in . presides when I reread his story line it is kind of boring . just spit balling so I could fined a secondary char to play. maybe someone else that uses Forbida. or I could just use Azricel when I am bored O_O don't really know what I am going to do if I get bored with Azrivel. (even tho Azrivel is extremely fun to write about)

I am one of those planning type of ppl. I make and plan everything in a complex way that makes everything perfectly the way I wanted it. (I planed everything this whole week(Adrithie’s fight, the evil book, the stairs everything) but accidentally put it all in one whole thing and it turned put badly :( oh well what am I going to do :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:26 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC: And that is why you truly find it hard to rp, you plan everything the way you want it, but you must realise that most people can not be predicted.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: actually I kind of did predict [list]you each. I had a small idea on what each of you would do and it happened in a more complex was that I can't explain. I will admit I did not plan on putting everything together the way I did were after one thing another happened instantly. So when that happened It all got messed up and my plan became more complex and boring. It was like having a few pieces of papers and putting them all together. Well that is fine but I forgot to put the papers in the right way so now I have a ball that needs to be thrown away. THX G :swear: Pandora fixed the ball minor and you told me about the ball before it was to late :) Only I could finish fixing up the ball. The ball will take a lot of time to be fixed but at least it can be fixed

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC: Drakel by trying to predict what would happen you are making rping very boring

IC A tiny mouse ran across the floor loked around and ran up Mirravin's shoulder and squekked "that is very advanced magic you are looking at there."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: you got a point but id did pass alot of time lol

IC: Azrivel looked at the mouse. Azrivel snapped his fingers and a gush of wind hit the mouse off Mirravin's shoulder to the floor and said,I know!Azrivel then snapped his fingers and a small rock came out from a hole in the floor. Azrivel looked at the rock and slowly it turned to gold. Azrivel controlled the gold rock and put it on the table right in front of Alondor. everyone knows Azrivel is testing Alondor to see if Alondor has the same need as Azrivel douse. all true dragons want o huge horde of treasure. Adrithie said,why would you give him gold? I thought it was important to you to get and or fined gold.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: remember when we talked about ignoring pieces of your post? We're not trying to be mean to you right now I promise.

Ic:

Mirravin glanced over at the mouse on her shoulder before looking back over at her work.

Em, it's not really that complicated, but I guess it's not something an beginner should mess with. The amount of magic building up here recently has made some of the customers unsettled, so I thought I'd deal with it properly. She informed the mouse while still tending to her work.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I know you guys are being nice. lol I am also trying to be very nice.

IC: Azrivel asked,should we use magic powder, black rose petals, goat's blood, or just plain red paint ? Adrithie saidThe red paint would do good but I wonder what Mirravin would pick out of the fore?[/

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC Why did you even mention alondor at all he left possibly never to return

IC True for humans that level magic is easy but mice wizards have a hard time dealing with large thing but on the smallscale we do better than humans

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:09 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: if you are not playing Alondor than who are you playing now??

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 am 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC: the tavern is such a wonderful place because it lets you build characters. Oh and i am playing as Alondor from a different reality

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:14 am 
Godsin Queen

I suppose you could take a larger form for more complex things. I don't see it causing so much of a problem though unless you want your area of effect to be as big as a room or something. After all any alchemy can be a scale of just about any size as long as you get the markings right. The rest mostly depend on how well you can control the energy around you. what style have you been using? Her inner teacher got the best of her and suddenly Mirravin was now trying to find methods to make spell casting easier for the mouse.

Last edited by Pandora on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: ok. But I would atleast need a name or I will be forced to call you MOUSE MAN and give you the batman theam song each time I call you that LOL

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 59  Next