Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:25 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: EXX's Tavern
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:58 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: um, no one said it had to be from you. It was magic in general, no one is taking a jab at you so get off it already.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: no Pandora lol. I didn't mean it that way lol. thought you meant my char's magic cause he douse do allot of magic and I wasn't really mad or sad or what every about your post just trying to say that my char really never left any magic after using his Forbida :) we still friends Pandora and no harm done :) just trying to explain that my char actually isn't adding magic in the room.

so it is kind of one big misunderstanding again lol. (wow 9 in a row. 10 more and we break my old misunderstanding record lol)

we still friends and happy holidays every one

NOTE: that Azrivel left so he might have some magic gifts with him :D {I kinda make my chars do the holidays to lol} ask him what he got from his trip and he will give you a strange shaped box to open XD never know what he finds on his adventures lol

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:40 am 
Legend of Old

OOC: K, now that I am here: Knock this shit off. Understood? If you have something out of character to put out, use the OOC forum. If you are going to correct someone, do it privately. I will not have posts like these in my thread. We take pride in our posts here. Abbreviations should be limited, and sentence structure should be coherent. I am not asking for poetry, but at least make it look like you took the time and effort to post something worth reading. No more "explanations" or attacks on characters or users, and further more I want to add that I do not want to see OOC or IC here again unless it is something I approved personally.

With this said... Merry Christmas (sorry to be that guy, but I am setting the standard now.)

IC:Exanderous immediately felt the embrace of Mirravin, and somehow he saw it coming right as he noticed her presence enter his establishment. He realized he owed her a great deal of thanks for taking care of his Tavern while he was away.

"Many Thanks Mirravin, I greatly appreciate your attention that you have paid to keep this Tavern alive in my absence. I trust any spell you casted in this place was for the better, but for the sake of nostalgia, I restored the spell works back to their original state when the Tavern was in its pristine years.

As far as my absence is concerned. You need not worry about that. What matters is I am here now, and the Tavern will continue to flourish under my watchful eye and guidance. There is much to catch up on my friend, so please have a sit and rest a spell."

Exanderous smirked slightly at his attempt at comedy. He was never the funny type. All serious. War and death was his art, so leisure activities and holidays were always a foreign concept for him. As much as he hated to admit it, resting was a concept he was looking forward to getting used to.

The Guardian's attention rested on Azrivel. His memory was like a steel trap, but he had trouble recalling the ties he had to this figure. This man called Exx by name, so it was apparent he at least knew of him. Azrivel looked like a man with an objective, but Exanderous'es attention was in fragments at the moment. The Guardian's sights were all over the room watching every detail unfold before his eyes.

"What ever it was you wished to give to me, I am sure it will come to you later. Pray, go and mingle with the crowd and I will attend to our business shortly."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:32 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin nodded happily and sat down at her usual bar stool.

It's no problem, someone was bound to watch over such a place. If not me then someone else I'm sure. There's just too many good memories in this place to be over looked, and forgotten. Mirravin replied slightly embarassed.

It felt good to be back at her usual spot instead of trying to tend the counter. Mirravin was overjoyed that maybe things would go back to the way they where now that Exx had returned.

So, I take it you don't care to share any stories of your recent travels? I wouldn't mind listening if you'd ever care to do so. In fact I'm rather curious to what you've been up to all these years that you've been away. Mirravin said and she leaned against the tavern bar eager to here what ever it was he had to say.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:23 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel looked the ground thinking on what it was he forgot to give ex. then out of nowhere Azrivel said, Oh yah speaking of travels I found many things and put them inside boxes. Azrivel handed everyone a box. Each box had a different shape.

Then Azrivel looked at EX and said, well seeing that you were gone what stories do you have of your travels? Unless you have no need into talking about them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:58 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
An elf with long black hair and a single strand of silver over his right eye and eyes of bright violet tinged by an edge of silver walked into the tavern and looked around and upon seeing everyone gathered he walked over and introduced himself "My name is Luthvien Kawyn Naïlo and I heard that this tavern is a place of many stories and so I came in hopes of finding them and immortalizing them in glorious song I hope my search was not in vain." Luthvien said as he took a seat at the bar of the tavern

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:42 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

you are in the right place for storys and If you need any magic weapons I have a shop next to my home. stange story realy I just found out I Always had a shop in my name two days ago. said Azrivel looking at Luthvien. Then Azrivel gave luthvien a spair box with something inside.

Azrivel was still in a deep thought about what he was supposed to give EX and asked still thinking about what he forgot, You know how to make Dragon's Tear Ale right?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:19 pm 
Legend of Old

"Azrivel, if the drink exists, I know how to brew it. What ever poison is your choice, just let me know and I will happily serve it to you."

After answering Azrivel's beverage question, Exanderous was introduced to Luthvien Kawyn Naïlo, an intriguing figure with violet eyes. Exanderous offered them a seat, but in the recess of his thoughts he pondered why so many people came into his Tavern and introduced themselves as if they knew everyone there with seemingly reckless abandon. Is it possible that his place of business attracted friends? Could he be the culprit of budding friendships? Though he would hate to admit it, that delighted him. Exanderous has seen many a world, but he has also ended many lives. Perhaps, he thought, perhaps just for now he could wash the blood off his hands and keep his sword in slumber. If not for a little while...

After the repetitive and eager questions slurred around him that proverbially beat him profusely to reveal his stories, he did not have the will to tarnish the cheerful ambiance of his Tavern. Everyone was smiling, and he wanted to keep it this way.

"My stories... are not for the weak of heart. This is not the place to discuss my altercations friends. Pray, let us enjoy each other's company and tell happy tales. This is the season, after all."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:55 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin looked grimly down at the box that was handed to her, and as politely as she could she shoved the box away. Azrivel's last gift attempts were still fresh in her mind. Maybe too fresh for comfort.

I think I'll pass on all that but.....thanks for the thought Azrivel. Mirravin added hastily. She didn't want to make him feel bad after he'd gone to whatever efforts he'd done.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:06 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was a little puzzled on Mirravin's reaction and realized that it had to be from his last gifts and items.

The item in the box is safe. Said Azrivel with a smile wile opening the box for Mirravin. ok it is just a small vile of goldy brew. Err... I kind of have my recourses on getting highly rare things.

Turning to Ex Azrivel said,Oh yah now I remember. I forgot to give you the ingredients to make Dragon's tear ale. Azrivel was laughing and looked into his bag and pulled out a small cloth pouch full of ingredients to make the very rare and hard to make ale. Azrivel put the ingredients on the table.

Adrithie was quiet for no reason though his presence was still known.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Luthvien comes up to the bar and says "My poison will be Belbol d'Elghinn if you can get me some" He says while giving Ex a wink and wondering if he knows that Belbol d'Elghinn is a potent drow poison that will kill any who partake of it and seriously doubting ex can obtain any "And also a glass of moonwine if you please" Then turning toward the gift handed to him and opening Luthvien sees a pendent and asks "Azrivel what does this pendent do and thanks for the gift"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 am 
Matrix Operator

From further down the bartop, Janus asked, "Asreenian ale, if'n you please." He glanced over at the new arrival, Luthvien.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

what? OH the amulet of dark protection. it will do one of two things. absorb all dark magics ORRRR.... make a Dark magic explosion big enough to destroy main planets at once when aggravated. errr... I bet it is safe to know that it will most likely absorb. YES it is safe to test out at any time. said Azrivel smiling.

IT is a one of a kind. Azrivel took out his sword to show that he found one of very few elemental gems.(10 in all Azrivel only has three on his sword, {fire, frost, darkness})

Adrithie said in a calm voice, let’s not forget that some of those gifts are from me cause Azrivel would have never found them without me to guide him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:38 pm 

"Thanks Azrivel this could come in handy but i think i will fore-go trying it out just now" Luthvien says while brushing the silver strand from his eye "Well is there anyone willing to tell a tale while I play my lute Életh, she kind of hates to not be played and she enjoys listening to stories." While pulling out a beautiful lute that had stars carved into the glistening white wood and then Luthvien plucked a single chord and it gave off a single pure note that seemed to linger long after the chord had been struck "but before we get started let us quench our thirst"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:07 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin's eyes narrowed at the sight of the goldy brew. There was only one way to obtain such a thing. Because she was the only one who could make it.

Even the Goldy brew in the Tavern was shipped from the castle, along with a lot of other exotic drinks that were rare anywhere else.

Now would you mind telling me what you were doing in my pantry? Mirravin asked while eyeing Azrivel over. perhaps he'd been the one who'd stolen a loaf of cheese a while back as well.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I was never in your pantry Mirravin! I told you I have my sources and I got it from a friend which happens to be a god. said Azrivel with a small frown on his face. presides if a god stole your things than you should be glad I was able to obtain such. He kind of owed me a favor so I asked for some goldy brew even though he knew I can't drink it. Wasn’t easy to get such things you know but that is where I come in. said Azrivel now with a smile on his face, as though he accomplished the imposable.

Adrithie said, you can't take all the credit Azrivel. I helped you find most of these items.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 am 
Legend of Old

Exanderous clapped his hands together and nodded his head. He allowed only a second to pass and within moments he was behind the counter serving his customer's their drink of choice. Even at a glance one could tell Exanderous was having a little too much fun passing the drinks around to his clientele. The drinks were sliding across the counter top, thrown, and even levitated into open hands. Three minutes pass, and his orders were slate. A job well done, if he did not say so himself.

"I believe that is everyone, except for the order of Belbol d'Elghinn. If I am not mistaken, that is a particularly virulent and malevolent poison from the underground worlds. Since I am not one to assume, I am taking it as a joke rather than a pompous request of arrogance."

Exanderous'es clock never needed tweeking, and the hands never fell to rest. His hour glass flooded long ago, so to say that he had been around a long time was simply an understatement. In his unique existence and physical manifestations, his time spent in the material planes rewarded the guardian with lore and knowledge from everything to Alchemy to fermenting alcohol. Simply put, the man knew his alcohol.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 am 

"Well you did say name your poison so i decided to name a poison that had been slipped on me during my travels shortly thereafter i found out that i am one of very few that are immune to that so deadly poison, i think it might be inherited from my father or something like that, " Luthvien said with a slight wave of his hand "so yeah mainly a joke but if you had given it to me I'd of been fine" Luthvien finished with a grin on his face and reached to his glass of moonwine to partake of his actual order"I don't believe I've ever had moonwine this good before!" Luthvien exclaimed after tasting the wine with a look of utter enjoyment

Then chimes sounded in the air from Életh in a series of angry and impatient tones "Oops almost forgot Életh i know you want to be played but i'm waiting for someone to spin a tale for you to accompany" Luthvien then looked imploringly around the tavern and asked"May one of you kindly tell a story for sweet Életh she really enjoys being played while a story is being told" As if in agreement a single happy tone seemed to emanate from Életh.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:02 pm 
Behetmoth

OCC: I would like to join in the game.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: just hop in :)

IC: Janus nodded in thanks and drank deeply. To Ex he said, "I'm a Chronicler with the High Magi society; do you have any stories to tell?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Azrivel was shocked to hear such. he knew Janus was a mage but never thought janus was into the Magi society. Azrivel was an ileagle mage who learned ileagle magic ileagly. Azrivel looked at janus and with a frown said, isn't the Magi society The only magic user society and school across all realms? Because if so isn't it said that all mages must atend in it or suffer the consenquenses?! Azrivel started to get up and said, if so I can't be here! Thank you for the hopitality Ex but...I... I just think I should go.

Adrithie knew something was strange about janus and said, get out of their now befor he starts to understand what is gonig on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm 
Behetmoth

A brown skin woman came into the scene. Tears were rolling down her face. She was dress in jewelry from head to toe. She was crying uncontrolbly. She wore a blue dress.
I need some where to hide my shame. Can I stay here? Please I have no where else to go! Stella wept onto the floor.

OOC: Stella has just been banish to human form by her father, the king of the Leviathans and not allow back in the kingdom.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:01 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin giggled at the conversation between Exx, and Luthvien. It was the first time she'd ever heard anyone actually order poison before to say the lest, and admittedly she liked this strange twisted humor Luthvien seemed to have.

Then Mirravin frowned as she remember her own conversation. She didn't know of any god she'd just give goldy brew to. Although there were plenty of demi who had the freedom to browse around her pantry. It could only mean one of the Demi Gods gave some god a vile of goldy brew for some untold reason.

Mirravin shook her head and sighed wondering if she should tell Azrivel he was trying to gift her something she'd made with her own hands. This though was later abandon as yet another person entered the tavern. It was a woman who looked overly upset and distressed.

What's wrong dear? She carefully walked over to the young woman and place a concerned hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her in some way or another.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:52 pm 

"Well we can't very well let a woman continue to cry like that Életh let us play a song of soothing" Luthvien said to Életh while picking her up and beginning to run his fingers across her strings in the beginnings of a beautiful melody after several seconds of interlude Luthvien began to sing in a soft voice barely a whisper, in a most beautiful language of the celestials, and seemed to remind those who heard it of happy days and good friends

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 pm 
Behetmoth

The music camls the woman and she smiles and sings along. She didn't know the words, so she started to sing some rock 'n roll songs she knew. She sang the song Burning Love word for word with the musicans playing along.
Thank you. My name is Stella. I am princess of Mu. My father banish me from my home. I guess I fallen in love with the wrong guy and now I am being punish for it. How good are you at keeping sercets?

OOC: Stella knows alot about human pop culture. She is a HUGE Elvis fantic.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 59  Next